No announcement yet.

Festiva Madness 3rd Annual Meet Saturday Oct 3, 2009 in Raleigh, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, not lip syncing? Sounds great! BTW you look good either way..wish it was a choice and I looked good either way! I can't sing, dance, or play musical instruments either....why am I here?

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
    Because I do at the moment. I Shave it, grow it, rinse repeat! I had one months growth at the meet.
    This was may 08
    This is a cover of the great badfinger song. Jimmy Danger played the music and neanderpaul sang all the vocal parts. Thanks the Justin of "the void" for reco...

This was dec 08
    This is a cover of the great badfinger song. Jimmy Danger played the music and neanderpaul sang all the vocal parts. Thanks the Justin of "the void" for reco...

This was aug 09
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHbfi...e=channel_page

Comment

• Originally posted by Smedley View Post

And scitzz couldn't stay away. He's still working on the pull-a-part car!!
      Cause I missed out friday And I REALLY wanted a trans !!!!!!
      Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
      Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
      "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• I had a great time at the meet. I was able to get a lot of info and ideas from everyone. I've already started on my Festiva and I can't wait until next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by TominMO View Post
          26 hours of driving; $110 on a hotel room; maybe $140 on gas. All for a six-hour meet.

Priceless.
          Were you the "Longest Drive" winner?
          Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
          - Unknown
          I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
          - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
          - Bumper Sticker

Comment

• Originally posted by stevewl1164 View Post
            Wow, not lip syncing? Sounds great! BTW you look good either way..wish it was a choice and I looked good either way! I can't sing, dance, or play musical instruments either....why am I here?
            Thanks Steve! I like change. Nope not lip syncing. You're here because festivas rule!!!!
            "No matter what" is me singing to a track my friend emailed to me.
            "Mercury blues" is a 100% live performance. Me on all instruments and vox.
            The last one I meant to post was "nothing but wrong" an original with Jimmy Danger (the same guy as no matter what.) I just sang on that one too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x63Nc0c7CJA

They were all just months apart.

I can't swap a BP with out someone else running the show! ops: Why am I here?! ops:
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Originally posted by 1 Bad Beater View Post
              I had a great time at the meet. I was able to get a lot of info and ideas from everyone. I've already started on my Festiva and I can't wait until next year.
              Great to meet you!!
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
                Were you the "Longest Drive" winner?
                John/Pu241 and I both came from St. Louis (not in convoy though); we were the ones who came the longest distance. Wasn't aware of any prize. Should I drive back and demand it from Dean? ;-)
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• Dang that must have been a great meet!! wish I could have gone!!!
                  -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                  -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                  -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ford_For_Life View Post
                    Dang that must have been a great meet!! wish I could have gone!!!
                    There's always next year...maybe we can get a convoy going then!
                    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

There's always next year...maybe we can get a convoy going then!
                      That would be sweet
                      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                      -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                      -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

• More MORE bigger BETTER!!!!
                        What was the final count 53 festivas?

Comment

Wasn't aware of any prize. Should I drive back and demand it from Dean? ;-)
                          I would think the fellowship with so many other Festiva Fans would be prize enough! :p
                          Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                          - Unknown
                          I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                          - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                          - Bumper Sticker

Comment

• Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                            More MORE bigger BETTER!!!!
                            What was the final count 53 festivas?
                            Smedley said 51 Festy's and 4 Aspires....

Awesome....just awesome!!!!
                            "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                            89L Silver EFI auto
                            91GL Green Auto DD
                            There ain't no rest for the wicked
                            until we close our eyes for good.
                            I will sleep when I die!
                            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

• Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
                              Smedley said 51 Festy's and 4 Aspires....

Awesome....just awesome!!!!
                              I think it was 51 total, of which 4 were Aspires...no excuses, don't care who dies or gets married, you gotta come on down next year. It was amazing to see so many Festys and their caretakers there, and the variety of things people do to them.

Edit: next year I'll be bringing my 1.3 turboed Aspire SE--rear turbo courtesy of Greg of course.
                              Last edited by TominMO; 10-04-2009, 08:11 PM.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

• here it is Tom

Smedley

Festiva Madness 3 Meet Pictures
                                It will take a while to review and upload pics from the meet, but here are a few. This is Eurotiva taking a pic of the cars getting ready to convoy.

Here is the picture he took

Note that some of the cars had already pulled out and left, but at the same time we still had folks arriving. It has been a crazy day!

The final count was 55 cars. That breaks down to 51 Festivas and 4 Aspires.
                                For the convoy, we were down to 48 cars. It was awesome.
                                89L Silver EFI auto
                                91GL Green Auto DD
                                There ain't no rest for the wicked
                                until we close our eyes for good.
                                I will sleep when I die!
                                I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Working...
                                X