No announcement yet.

Festiva Madness 3rd Annual Meet Saturday Oct 3, 2009 in Raleigh, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• come on y'all..............................
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• you come on! were all up and parting out cars in the driveway... woot!!
      ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
      91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
      1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
      2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

• just.......... Woke................. up.................
        Sports cars dont need cupholders!
        89 Merkur Xr4TI
        2001 Turbo Steeda Focus #42-2001
        I am the TURBO Princess!

Comment

• Originally posted by turbogirl View Post
          just.......... Woke................. up.................
          just got back.
          Man should eat when he can for Man does not know when his last meal will be.

Comment

• Back home, it was AWESOME!
            Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
            Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
            "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• I'm back home also. Had a little adventure by accident, (not a wreck or nothing like that). But I made it home. Had an awesome time. My first meet but hopefully not the last. Enjoyed meeting everyone and hope to see all again!! Also I shot 482 photos between Madness Eve and Madness day. If anyone would like a copy, send me a pm with your address and email.
              Jerry
              Last edited by Team Lightning; 10-04-2009, 12:00 AM.
              Jerry
              Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
              90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
              92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
              93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

• Nice meeting you all.....
                -Greg
                Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                Redneck Engineer
                FOTY - '09
                5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                  Nice meeting you all.....
                  Same here man!
                  Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                  Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                  "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• It was a great time! I'm feeling the madness! I made it home to Roanoke VA with 2 sleeping girls (on and off) and Dora in their DVD player. Thanks Dean, Barbara, Sam, Will, Ladyblaster and all the NC contingent for hosting.
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Neanderpaul...how come I thought you had hair?

Comment

• Good Times...

Hey all, sorry I showed up late and had to leave early but time is short. I had a great time and it was cool to meet all of those that care for Festivas. Thanks goes out to all of y'all that had a hand in planning this - it went off really well.

Comment

• Thanks to all for coming. We have had a blast meeting new freinds and seeing old ones again. Florida crew are on the road as well as gestiva and festyboy. Still have a few here at the house.

And scitzz couldn't stay away. He's still working on the pull-a-part car!!

Going to try to get some pictures uploaded today. The problem is that there are so many to go through.

Thanks to everyone who helped us out and thanks everyone for coming. It was a great time. More wrap up later. Thanks, thanks, thanks...Dean, Barbara and Sam.
                          1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
                          1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
                          Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
                          website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

• Did the news cover the event? I really wish I could have gone. Who's got pics?! V8Festiva, I'm working on my car overtime now. A few things put it under the weather all at once, so I have to fix 'em. I've got a few promises to fulfill as well with it like the sub deck & stuff, so my biggest goal is Festiva Madness '10 if you'll be doing it again. I think a year is long enough to go from red to Ghostchrome. Lookin' forward to following the reviews.
                            In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• Originally posted by stevewl1164 View Post
                              Neanderpaul...how come I thought you had hair?
                              Because I do at the moment. I Shave it, grow it, rinse repeat! I had one months growth at the meet.
                              This was may 08
                              This is a cover of the great badfinger song. Jimmy Danger played the music and neanderpaul sang all the vocal parts. Thanks the Justin of "the void" for reco...

This was dec 08
                              This is a cover of the great badfinger song. Jimmy Danger played the music and neanderpaul sang all the vocal parts. Thanks the Justin of "the void" for reco...

This was aug 09
                              This is a live looping performance by yours truly. neanderpaul the one man band played friday august 28th 2009 at 3rd st coffee house in Roanoke. This is Mer...
                              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• 26 hours of driving; $110 on a hotel room; maybe $140 on gas. All for a six-hour meet.

Priceless.
                                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
                                X