No announcement yet.

Strip Party!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can make it. I drove my dads civic 6 hours up to pa and back with a clutch that slipped every time you gave it more than 1/8th throttle.
    Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost View Post
      do it! or make it down here and we will throw one in when you get here:p
      that's RIGHT!!!
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• Have fun you guys would love to be there . take pictures

CONTACT FOR 4TH STIVA:July 2 2011.TURKEY STIVA
        91-auto gl :::Ol Glory

Comment

• Originally posted by kartracer46 View Post
          Throw a clutch in it today! It doesn't take but a few hours.
          I would have but with all the NY rust I would have snapped major bolts. I managed to get adjustment out of the cable and it seems to be holding strong. I'll bring a spare set just in case.

I also had my rear brakes fall apart on me on the way to work this morning! Thankfully I was able to down shift and they worked at low speeds. Purchased a brake hardware kit and some new rear shoes on my lunch and installed them after work. I'm ready to make the trip!

I'll be bringing Shorestiva's knuckles (sorry didn't have time to get the centers pressed out, with the car issues and all) and a spare EGT harness I have laying around that someone can have if they want it.

Should be there around 9 or 10
          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

• this should be fun in the rain. glad i live 5 minutes away haha ill be around in the afternoon sometime with some beer to trade for some parts.

parts i dont need but wouldnt mind having if no one else claims them:

rear bumper
            front bumper
            gray driver's seat with no rips
            sun visors
            heater box (maybe, if it doesnt weigh too much. im not even sure i can hook it up anymore)

Comment

• Ok, checked air in the tires, cleaned and repacked rear wheel bearings, installed an new fuel filter, plugs, wires, disty cap and rotor. She ought to be good for the trip. I am going to try and leave around 5 or 5:30 so I should be there around 11 or 11:30 in the morning.
              91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
              82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
              85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

• well i'm in need of a good carb i rebuilt mine and i need another one so i can figure out what i did wrong cause all it does it back fire and the throttle gets stuck and i have no clue why stuff just isn't going my way this week ...can someone grab one or 2 for me that might be good this is a headache
                Last edited by 1988redfordfestiva; 04-23-2010, 08:19 PM.
                FORD BUILT TOUGH SINCE 1987-1993 FORD FESTIVA LX

Comment

• Trucks loaded up leaving around 630 should be there around 1130. Youll hear me coming. 8-)

Way too many cars

Comment

• Leaving now! (3:30) you'll know its me when you see the car.
                    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

• 3:30am eww i thought this was a family site you shouldn't be allowed to use nasty language like that here.

Anyways....

North bound n down....

Way too many cars

Comment

• just woke up... getting ready to start tearing things apart again... ya'll better hurry up!
                        ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
                        91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
                        1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
                        2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

• man i wish i can make it up guys!! my car seems to think otherwise!! ya'll have fun and take LOTS of pics

Comment

• I took 71 pics total but some of those are for Ghost so...maybe around 60 or so. I'll put them up on FB and one of the other photo sites I'm apart of...whichever one has 60-pic-worth amount open as I'd like to put them all in the same site.

Had an awesome time, made it back safe, got home, gave the dog a bath and then I was finally able to sit down and look over the pics I took. crazy!! can't wait to share the pics I got with you guys I'll get them up in the morning...too tired to deal with it now

Nate, did we seriously wake up at 730?? Natalie didn't call me til 8:00 which is when I thought I woke up but who knows
                            Last edited by walth; 04-25-2010, 12:29 AM.
                            Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                            http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• lol any carbs there ? anyways if u guys get a chance take pics of where the hoses go on the carb so i can make book for one of mods to post in vacuum forum
                              FORD BUILT TOUGH SINCE 1987-1993 FORD FESTIVA LX

Comment

• Thank you FestYboy and your significant other. Not to mention the folks. Aiden and I had fun. He was a sleep about 5 min. after we ate at a Mc D's in york. I just wanted to thank ya'll again for hosting a fun day. I think we got a fair amount done. Hope it doesn't rain for you today so you can get to spend some time with your old flame. It looks good as a convertible...lol

Not sure how or what I did, but I got 39 mpg on the way home. whoot, it's getting there.
                                Last edited by kartracer46; 04-25-2010, 07:20 AM.
                                91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                                82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                                85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Working...
                                X