Strip Party!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mechanicaldj View Post
    well dang diddy dog, aint yall close by!!!!!!!!
    yup but i seriously wanna setup a date so all of us can get out there pm and lemme kno a game plan if you would wanna go!!
    im available anytime

Comment

OK, guys, it's looking like the original weekend well be better on all counts, SO: 24-25 of April will be the official strip party, BUT... i'll be doing some preliminary work the 15-16, and 22-23 (both thurs/fri's) anyone that would like to come by those days are more than welcome!
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Yay!!! I'll definitely stop by on the 24-25!!
        Amazing Amanda

Comment

nate and I are thinking of coming up. idk the condition of the rockers and quarters but if you have a decent left side I may be certainly interested. I'm going to read the 4-5+ threads I've found on repairing those sections but what we're thinking is just cutting out pretty much the entire rocker down to the pinch weld and half the quarter sort of where the trim piece is and down so to hide the new weld. (please, any replies to repairing this don't respond in this thread but in PM or my "walth's 1991 festy" in the general threads, thanks)

anyways, let me know what you have, color obviously doesn't matter. I may be in need of a new drivers seat too. and I think nate said something of a pass seat. haha.
          Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
          http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
            yep, close enough bring all the md boys, this is a meet with a purpose
            a couple hundred miles round trip wouldnt be so bad after almost 3000...

Comment

ok, lets start a count of who's showing and who's in need of a spot on the floor:

floor people:

day trip people:

.oh and if the weather is really good, i have tents as well and a spot for a fire in the evening.
              Last edited by FestYboy; 03-29-2010, 09:24 PM.
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

day trip
                -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
                -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

im down

Comment

day trip for me
                    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

ill be there with my stiva. i only live an hour away
                      92 festiva blue 164k "stiva" mercury Capri non turbo-- bolt on svo mustang turbo
                      91 festiva red 84k no name-- any ideas?! Bone stock
                      2005 tt-r 230 yamaha straight pipe

Price of a festiva with turbo 2k
                      price of a BMW m3 65k
                      seeing the look of the kid when I blew by priceless

"If this thing had wings it would fly"

Comment

I think Skeeter and I will be staying overnight.
                        Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

damit already took the 17th off xD... may only be able to make it sunday.
                          Tyler

91 Festiva, 5spd, B8 swapped, now for paint and suspension

Comment

day trip for me!!
                            Amazing Amanda

Comment

.. this is very tempting.

Comment

hmm sounds interesting... if I have my Aspire up and running by then possibly a two day trip.
                                89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                                94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                                2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                                1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X