Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
    60 weeks to FM5?
    Yeap! Well, typically it always happens on the first Saturday of October... but we've not planned that far ahead into the future yet. LOL

Check back in November for that info!

Less than 8 weeks to go!!
    www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
    www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
    Snoopy's
    4621 Atlantic Ave
    Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Im still a maybe but if I do come ill be trailering mine. I think I can squeeze 2 stivas on the trailer so I can drag someone elses down too.
      Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

• That is awesome! Just as long as you make it!

I've gotta feeling this year is gonna be bigger and better than last year!

Last year we had 51 Festivas and 4 Aspires. We're going for the gold and trying to break that record!!

www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
        Snoopy's
        4621 Atlantic Ave
        Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
          60 weeks to FM5?
          Ian, are you planing to come next year?
          1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
          1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
          Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
          website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Smedley View Post
            Ian, are you planing to come next year?
            Maybe......
            Ian
            Calgary AB, Canada
            93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
            59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• FM4 is same place as last year. Where was it last year? Raleigh is a big place.

Paul

88 L Red Rocket - Hit guard rail in snow 12-09. Parts donor to:
              88 L Black Rocket - Replacement for RR, previous owner had engine compartment fire.
              Red Rocket 1988 L, 133,XXX miles, 4 sp. AC, hit guard rail in snow, RIP, saved everything but body
              Black Rocket 1988 L 207,XXX miles, 4 sp. AC, engine, trans, wire harness, radiator from RR
              Red Rocket 2 1988 L 138,XXX miles, 4 sp
              White Rocket 1989 L 128,XXX miles, 4 sp. AC

Comment

• Read through the thread a little, its not hard to miss!

Ladyblaster, Little Blue Car, Smedley, Britstiva you want me to edit post #1 with either bebanit's or Britstiva's meet info, so it painfully obvious to nubies?
                '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                '92 Aqua parts Car
                '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                Your holy ghost will not save you.
                Your God plutonium will not save you.
                In fact...
                ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

• Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
                  Read through the thread a little, its not hard to miss!

Ladyblaster, Little Blue Car, Smedley, Britstiva you want me to edit post #1 with either bebanit's or Britstiva's meet info, so it painfully obvious to nubies?
                  I gave up after 6 pages of lists of people. I see the location on page 7.

I think with the above welcome to nubies I will stay home.

Paul
                  Red Rocket 1988 L, 133,XXX miles, 4 sp. AC, hit guard rail in snow, RIP, saved everything but body
                  Black Rocket 1988 L 207,XXX miles, 4 sp. AC, engine, trans, wire harness, radiator from RR
                  Red Rocket 2 1988 L 138,XXX miles, 4 sp
                  White Rocket 1989 L 128,XXX miles, 4 sp. AC

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul39 View Post

Paul
                    Don't let that stop you from going, it will definitely be worth while. I would have to agree with putting the location on the first page.

Anyway welcome to the site! Stick around you'll find many people you like, and don't like, but that's just the way it is.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

• Charlie1717 is just nicer than I'm!
                      Negative Nancy
                      '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                      '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                      '92 Aqua parts Car
                      '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                      '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                      Your holy ghost will not save you.
                      Your God plutonium will not save you.
                      In fact...
                      ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Charlie1717 is just nicer than I'm!
                        Negative Nancy
                        Seee even the meanies have a sense of humor :p ha!
                        Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                        The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

• im not gonna make it my festy is still broke i guess thats what i get for tryin to put it together my self o well FMV ill be there so everyone can see my festy... plus its like 11 hours to get there and i dont think my aspire my brothers festy or mine will make.. at least not right now
                          Last edited by frankm201; 08-08-2010, 07:16 AM. Reason: forgot something
                          Frankie

fully custom 88 festy (project doomsday) Febuary in 2012 calander
                          Blockspire: ken block replica aspire
                          AdvancedDynamix: "If you put the same kind of effort into your engine that you put into the rest of the car, well... it'll be epic". thanks man

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00000110128487

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul39 View Post

Paul
                            I have to say, you are not a newbie! You joined in Dec 2008, and just choose to not participate. This sounds like an excuse to not show up, which is your loss, unfortunately. I agree that the location should have been in the first post, but c'mon, get over it and look around. Going thru the first six pages only took about 2 minutes of your life; another 10 seconds would have found the location. Or you could do a search on the words "festiva madness" and select "Meets and Events" to search in; the thread you need comes up in the first page of the search results.

Last year was my first car meet ever in my life. I was a little intimidated by all those people I didn't know; but that's how you make new friends, by getting out there. If possible, find a friend to travel with so you don't feel so alone.
                            Last edited by TominMO; 08-08-2010, 07:32 AM.
                            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Read through the thread a little, its not hard to miss!

I think that would be agreat idea! Please add the printed map too so they can see the location.

www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
                              Snoopy's
                              4621 Atlantic Ave
                              Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• where is this event held, address? i need to add to my 438k miles!
                                Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Working...
                                X