No announcement yet.

FM4 -Raleigh N.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 shirts needed 1 XL and 1 medium.first choice black,2nd choice gray,3rd choice white.Any pics of the shirts??
    Go Fast !!,Take Chances !!

Comment

• Originally posted by NeptuneZeek View Post
      i want to come but i don't know if my car would look any good at the meeting because it has a nice sized dent on the side and i cant get the paint color or i would swap a door from the junk yard then repaint it. should i still go guys because i live in Burlington and i would love to see everyone else's cars I'm just self conscious i guess.

I'll make it simple for you. Yes, you should come. Period. Problem solved.

Seriously, it really doesn't matter what your car looks like. What matters is that it's a Festy, you love it, and you are willing to hang around some, um, interesting people for a while. I'm very confident in saying you will not meet a nicer bunch of people than you will at Madness.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
      1989 L - 247K miles Slick
      1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
      Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

• NeptuneZeek,Bring it anyway! Maybe we can help pop the the dent out.Tried a plunger yet??
        Last edited by microflea; 08-23-2010, 06:15 PM. Reason: geez,spelling again
        Go Fast !!,Take Chances !!

Comment

• haha havent tried that but you all have persuaded me so ill go i just have to change the head on my engine because i think several of the valve guides cracked but its an easy fix just a trip to the pull it yourself for a protege header
          Parker

Comment

i want to come but i don't know if my car would look any good at the meeting because it has a nice sized dent on the side and i cant get the paint color or i would swap a door from the junk yard then repaint it. should i still go guys because i live in Burlington and i would love to see everyone else's cars I'm just self conscious i guess.
            Doesn't matter!!!!!!!!!!!
            I was at a meet with a festiva literally had its fenders and doors being held in place with duck tape, from Chicago I believe, and next to it was one of Matt's fine swapped festiva machines!
            Anyone one have pics of this?
            You know the driver wasn't treated with any less respect than anyone else.
            In my mind maybe a little more, because he drove it from and back to near Chicago for a Ohiostiva meet!
            Just don't be a wuss and tell us you can't find the location!

Last edited by Pu241; 08-23-2010, 06:27 PM.
            '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
            '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
            '92 Aqua parts Car
            '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
            '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
            Your holy ghost will not save you.
            Your God plutonium will not save you.
            In fact...
            ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

• Originally posted by walth View Post
              seriously? come one come all. I just got promoted today and now I'm going to be working 50-60+ hours a week but I'm still going to try to come

oh, and my car now has something similar to Nate's in the same spot. lol. I'm going to see what I can do to make it to the meet! but making no promises
              Hey, I just got a whole job last week, but I'll be there so don't gforcefd on me!

Need pics of hull damage!
              Did hull breach sensors go off?
              '92 Aqua parts Car
              '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K

In fact...

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

My car needs a paint job desperately and Dan (Jiminy Cricket) has done 2 meeting in his multi colored Aspire so come along. No shame in having a car that has survived long enough for a little character.
                Angela

Little Blue 1990 L Plus in Smurf
                Wife of Jiminy Cricket who keeps me in line and out of jail!

Scitzz and I agree that tire tread and brakes are both very overrated.

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
                www.festivamadness.com

Manager of Econogray the Offical Madness Motel

Comment

• ya i know but to my dismay it was spotless till my grandfather backed into it but i will come since you all asked so nice
                  Parker

Comment

ya i know but to my dismay it was spotless till my grandfather backed into it but i will come since you all asked so nice
                    Good. Because you don't want to see some of these guys have to twist your arm:p

You're not so far away that Britstiva can't come fetch you with the tow dolly. Yes, he actually towed his own Festy to Madness last year. Or I bet Batstivas Festiva master key would start it for a carjacking!
                    Angela

www.festivamadness.com

Comment

ya i know but to my dismay it was spotless till my grandfather backed into it but i will come since you all asked so nice
                      Did you happen to see the pic of Deans car? He hosted the meet and drove it with no grill, no bumpers, no hood, no interior!! It's the love of festiva's that brings us together.

No snobs, or judges.My car has a nice dent in every panel.

You gotta make it....Last year it was free rides in 150+hp festivas for ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! And we went and flooded a "nice", "classic" car show. It was great.

It's a life changing experience, and you get to see how peoples posts match personalities.
                      -Greg
                      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                      Redneck Engineer
                      FOTY - '09
                      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• awesome i cant wait to meet everyone i only hope I'm not the youngest one there
                        Parker

Comment

awesome i cant wait to meet everyone i only hope I'm not the youngest one there
                          There was 12 year olds drivin up last year.
                          -Greg
                          Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                          BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                          Redneck Engineer
                          FOTY - '09
                          5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

awesome i cant wait to meet everyone i only hope I'm not the youngest one there
                            You won't be but it wouldn't matter if you were. If it'll make you feel better I can really lie about my age (more than usual) and be younger than you if you want!
                            Last edited by littlebluecar; 08-23-2010, 06:59 PM.
                            Angela

www.festivamadness.com

Comment

• cool well im really hyped now after talking to eurotiva about previous meets i cant wait to see all the festivas in one spot!!!
                              Parker

Comment

i cant wait to see all the festivas in one spot!!!
                                It is a sight to behold!

And we owe Dean a debt of gratitude, for putting his heart and sole into this event, years before!
                                This would not be, if it wasn't for him, as well as Barb and Sam!

This year we have a committee who is doing a fine job of bringing everything together!:notworthy:

Please, if they ask, try and help anyway you can.
                                '92 Aqua parts Car
                                '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K

In fact...

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Working...
                                X