No announcement yet.

FM4 -Raleigh N.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ NICE!!!! Drive safe! Looking forward to getting those seats ASAP.
    www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
    www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
    Snoopy's
    4621 Atlantic Ave
    Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
      ^^^ There might be a fairly large Canadian contingent next year!
      If there is, then i will drive out of my way to convoy with you guys!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• I'm getting excited about FM4 and I'm not even going to be there! Can't wait to see the photos and videos!
        Ian
        Calgary AB, Canada
        93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
        59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• Originally posted by skeeters_keeper View Post
          oh yea, and its been rainig for 3 days non-stop here. Made things even harder... so I may still have one miss-matched fender since i haven't been able to paint. We'll see what the weather looks like tomorrow.
          Rain has messed up my rim painting and buffing of both cars. Plus I ended up working today and tomorrow also. So don't let anyone say that they can't come because their car looks bad because will look worse!
          Angela

Little Blue 1990 L Plus in Smurf
          Wife of Jiminy Cricket who keeps me in line and out of jail!

Scitzz and I agree that tire tread and brakes are both very overrated.

www.festivamadness.com

Manager of Econogray the Offical Madness Motel

Comment

• Originally posted by littlebluecar View Post
            Rain has messed up my rim painting and buffing of both cars. Plus I ended up working today and tomorrow also. So don't let anyone say that they can't come because their car looks bad because will look worse!
            Yeah, my car looks so bad it isn't even a festiva!
            "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• ^speaking of that.. when are you going to get that car fixed?!?! It's been over a year!

www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
              Snoopy's
              4621 Atlantic Ave
              Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Originally posted by Britstiva View Post
                ^speaking of that.. when are you going to get that car fixed?!?! It's been over a year!
                Tell me about it! It really has been sitting at Mark's house since January I believe. It's just been really hard for me to get time off work when Mark's available to help and it's also a pain in the butt that he's an hour away from me. I'm soooooo ready to have it done and back on the road. I never had to worry about it getting stolen/broken into like I do with my honda! I'm pushing for it to be ready AT LEAST by the next 4thstiva at Will and Angie's place.
                "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• i don't think imma be able to sleep i'm so excited!!! hopefully my 18 month old doesn't feed off that or else it'll be a rough night . not to mention i get to catch up w/some family i haven't seen in ages . looking forward to meeting tons o'new people as well. :thumbup:.

Comment

• Originally posted by TigrLilie69 View Post
                    i don't think imma be able to sleep i'm so excited!!! hopefully my 18 month old doesn't feed off that or else it'll be a rough night . not to mention i get to catch up w/some family i haven't seen in ages . looking forward to meeting tons o'new people as well. :thumbup:.
                    I do believe you've caught the MADNESS!!!!

www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
                    Snoopy's
                    4621 Atlantic Ave
                    Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

i don't think imma be able to sleep i'm so excited!!! hopefully my 18 month old doesn't feed off that or else it'll be a rough night . not to mention i get to catch up w/some family i haven't seen in ages . looking forward to meeting tons o'new people as well. :thumbup:.
                      Hey, Tigrlilie, when are you guys heading up to madness? I sent your hubby a pm but never heard back from him. I'm right down the road from you in Harrisburg. He said he used to see my car at goodwill all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
                        Hey, Tigrlilie, when are you guys heading up to madness? I sent your hubby a pm but never heard back from him. I'm right down the road from you in Harrisburg. He said he used to see my car at goodwill all the time
                        i def remember seeing your car at the goodwill way back when. josh got your message, he's just been running around like a chicken w/his head cut off trying to get his car to run right to make it up there. he rigged it so it should atleast make it up there n hopefully they can figure out what's wrong w/it. luckily mine's good so we should atleast have one up there. not really sure when we'll be heading out. hoping between 10-11. when are you heading up?

Comment

i def remember seeing your car at the goodwill way back when. josh got your message, he's just been running around like a chicken w/his head cut off trying to get his car to run right to make it up there. he rigged it so it should atleast make it up there n hopefully they can figure out what's wrong w/it. luckily mine's good so we should atleast have one up there. not really sure when we'll be heading out. hoping between 10-11. when are you heading up?
                          Heading that way tomorrow morning probably around 9 or 10. Hope you guys make it without any problems!

Comment

• Been a while since I've been here.....Sold my Aspire in July where I bought an Acura Integra for my 18th birthday...Look forward to attending the meet!
                            >>1995 Ford Aspire<<

Comment

• Originally posted by KR3AM View Post
                              Been a while since I've been here.....Sold my Aspire in July where I bought an Acura Integra for my 18th birthday...Look forward to attending the meet!
                              Well you and I can have a honda/acura mini meet! haha

Comment

• lol..thats cool
                                Btw what you got?
                                >>1995 Ford Aspire<<

Comment

Working...
                                X