FM4 -Raleigh N.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
    I should have posted this sooner but I have been kind of depressed since getting back. I REALLY had a GREAT time and so hated to leave that as I got further away the more I wished I was heading back.
    Everyone was awesome and I loved meeting everyone and seeing old friends. I would like to say to Dan and Angela, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU , for being so nice and putting me up ( and putting up with me...lol). It was great to put faces to names I had only typed to previously.
    My wife is always trying to get me to move to N.C. and she does not know it but this past weekend has really got me thinking.
    Angie and Will (your boys), Dan and Angela (your birds and Pits), Barb....as far as I am concerned...you are all part of my family. I hope to see all of you SOONER then later.
    Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
    you're not the only one wanting to move Willie, Caety and i want to as well.
    willie it was a great pleasure meeting you in person . would love to have you closer
    So what are you waiting on willie pack your wife up and come on to turkey stivia . plenty of room at my house and lots of food . If she is any thing like you we will have a blast .
    festy what can i say we love you guys so much If we have to we will buy a couple of travel trailers until we find every one a house ..... we have plenty of land

CONTACT FOR 4TH STIVA:July 2 2011.TURKEY STIVA
    91-auto gl :::Ol Glory

Comment

• Originally posted by ladyblaster View Post
      willie it was a great pleasure meeting you in person . would love to have you closer
      So what are you waiting on willie pack your wife up and come on to turkey stivia . plenty of room at my house and lots of food . If she is any thing like you we will have a blast .
      festy what can i say we love you guys so much If we have to we will buy a couple of travel trailers until we find every one a house ..... we have plenty of land
      X2 and X# for extra measure! NC is the greatest place to live!
      Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
      Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
      "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• ^ I've lived in NC now for 15 years and couldn't imagine calling any other place home! Well... maybe the mountains. But still love this place!
        www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
        www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
        Snoopy's
        4621 Atlantic Ave
        Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Thank you to everyone that helped me fix my car for the second year in a row, haha.
          I had a great time. It's great to finally get back on the site.
          Steve GT

Comment

• CHILLS! You were there? I didn't even see you! WTheck, man?!?
            Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
            Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
            "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• I told people how many CARS showed up...not to mention the number of PEOPLE! The comment I got was.."wow..there are that many still on the road!"

Comment

• man i wish i could have gone stupid job
                ARIEL- the shortest cool girl you will ever KNOW!!
                Tiny + festiva = Tinystiva

Comment

Working...
                X