No announcement yet.

Ohiostiva 2011 planning thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be coming if it's at Moraine, otherwise no. Also, I won't be coming in the Festiva.
    If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
    Mark S.

Comment

Well I would say that we will be going to Moraine.....does not seem to be any interest in the other.
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
        Well I would say that we will be going to Moraine.....does not seem to be any interest in the other.
        What other?
        '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
        '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
        '92 Aqua parts Car
        '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
        '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
        Your holy ghost will not save you.
        Your God plutonium will not save you.
        In fact...
        ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Ain't no other now. I think he meant the "free car show," but apparently that's not the same date.

Karl
          '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
          '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
          '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
          '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
          '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Well after the signing of paperwork at the Depot I should be happy to have steady work but true to the big box game what I was told was one thing and what is another thing So not sure what the work schedule will be on weekends or if I'll still have the job come Ohiostiva. I just can't seem to catch a break in the job market since moving to KY. Oh well there's the Depot turd in my Ohiostiva punchbowl
            Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

I plan on getting a hotel room just a few exits away from summit on the Friday night, if anyone will be staying in the area maybe we could have a mini pre-meet?

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                maybe we could have a mini pre-meet?
                Do you really mean a post-meet party?
                -Donny
                -1992 Festiva GL
                B6D/E-series.
                -1991 GL
                BP/Broken E-Series. Working on G transmission.

-2011 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

So just to confirm from page one then.... May 28th @ Moraine? That is, with the "pre-meet and drive (and get lost) from Summit"

It's on my calendar.
                  Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

All in favor of staying with the usual formula:

Most of us meet at Summit around 11am. Leave there around noonish (no later than 1pm). Convoy to Moraine, where the "eastern crowd" will meet us.

All in favor, say aye!

Karl

Comment

I'll be apart of the "eastern crowd" and meet at Moraine!
                      Amazing Amanda

Comment

Was that an "aye," Amanda? I can't read too well these days!

Karl

Comment

I'd say meet at Summit by 10:30 and leave there no later than 11:30; 12 at the LATEST... With an hour drive from Summit to Moraine, leaving by 1 makes eating lateeeeee.....
                          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
                            Was that an "aye," Amanda? I can't read too well these days!
                            That was an "aye" old man
                            Amazing Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
                              I'd say meet at Summit by 10:30 and leave there no later than 11:30; 12 at the LATEST... With an hour drive from Summit to Moraine, leaving by 1 makes eating lateeeeee.....
                              well....that was the plan last year....but we never left the park as planned...go figure. I believe it is a little longer then an hour ride also.

we will try to be more organized for those of you who choose to take the easy route and just sit and wait at the park.....you call that an adventure? Sheeeesh!

If there are cars that need worked on and whatnot I suggest getting to it when you get to Summit. Not wait till we are ready to leave Fes----y.....
                              "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                              89L Silver EFI auto
                              91GL Green Auto DD
                              There ain't no rest for the wicked
                              until we close our eyes for good.
                              I will sleep when I die!
                              I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
                                we will try to be more organized for those of you who choose to take the easy route and just sit and wait at the park.....you call that an adventure? Sheeeesh!
                                Sorry... Just can't justify an additional hour~ drive out to Summit, just to turn around and drive it back... Especially since I won't be in a Festiva anymore.

If the plan is to leave Summit at 12, then I'll just plan a little more accordingly not to leave my house until a little later.
                                Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
                                X