• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I'd drive the extra hour just for the convoy :lol: but that's me

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
      Sorry... Just can't justify an additional hour~ drive out to Summit, just to turn around and drive it back... Especially since I won't be in a Festiva anymore.

If the plan is to leave Summit at 12, then I'll just plan a little more accordingly not to leave my house until a little later.
      I understand....was not REALLY MEANING anything...like oh I don't know....party poopers....lol!
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

We did the first Ohiostiva we went to... Actually, I think we came out the night before and stayed with Brian. That made it a little easier on the AM drive... But still.

We'll see you guys at the park. Besides, it'll give mechDJ and I a chance to hang out again... like last year, and the year before that.... Since he also seems to get there 4 hours too early.
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

We did the first Ohiostiva we went to... Actually, I think we came out the night before and stayed with Brian. That made it a little easier on the AM drive... But still.

We'll see you guys at the park. Besides, it'll give mechDJ and I a chance to hang out again... like last year, and the year before that.... Since he also seems to get there 4 hours too early.
          well I thought maybe he could show up at Summit and show us his leadership and navigational skills so that we can get to the park easier.....oh wait.....I forgot, he gets lost in parking lots!
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

lawls....

You guys need someone to go out on Friday and post SIGNS along the route that you should be going...
            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

lawls....

You guys need someone to go out on Friday and post SIGNS along the route that you should be going...
              hey....you could do it on the way to Summit.....just watch crossing the freeway....lol
              89L Silver EFI auto
              91GL Green Auto DD
              I will sleep when I die!

Comment

I'm considering coming since I believe I'm pretty close to Moraine.
                I'm a little confused about this summit stuff. I saw an address on I believe the first page but that address was 3 hours away from Moraine, and I believe you all said it was an hour away from Moraine? So what is the exact location of the meet? Anddddd where is summit? Just to make sure I have this correct.

Shanks
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

It starts at Summit for most ( http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&cl...8&z=14&iwloc=A ) then we convoy to Moraine....takes a little over an hour.
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
                    It starts at Summit for most ( http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&cl...8&z=14&iwloc=A ) then we convoy to Moraine....takes a little over an hour.
                    I'm getting 3.4 hours. So Moraine, Ohio.... I must be doing something wrong haha.

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

try this

89L Silver EFI auto
                      91GL Green Auto DD
                      I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
                        I'm getting 3.4 hours. So Moraine, Ohio.... I must be doing something wrong haha.
                        http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&cl...8&z=14&iwloc=A
                        You are putting in Moraine Park in Ohio. We are going to Moraine State Park in Pennsylvania. I put both addresses below. I hope this helps the confusion.
                        Moraine:
                        225 Pleasant Valley Rd, Portersville, PA 16051
                        Summit:
                        Summit Racing, 1200 Southeast Avenue, Tallmadge, OH 44278
                        Amazing Amanda

Comment

Ah! I see now. There is a Moraine Ohio also, which is much closer to me!
                          Dang.

Ok thanks guys! and girl :p

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

WOW! We started early with this thread compared to most! I will be there one way or the other. I don't know who will be the victim this year, but Curmudgeons leaking water pump, and various other maladies strike him from the trip to Morraine. If I can work the bugs out of Smurffy, I may be in him for the first time.... or Shtinky..... or

Michael
                            Have owned 9 so far
                            White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
                            Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
                            Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
                            Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
                            Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

We don't mind if you bring your M715, Michael!!

Karl
                              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

I may go. not sure yet though.
                                -Bryant

Comment

Working...
                                X