Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aglatfe1 View Post
    LOL! Sorry, Simon already called dibs!
    ( Insert mean insensitive comment here ) !!!!

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_ty2003 View Post
      ( Insert mean insensitive comment here ) !!!!
      I had no idea I called dibs?!
      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

• Im still planning, or should I say hoping, to come. My festy still wont go over 25mph

Comment

• Duncannon? Whoa! That's close to my hometown dude... What's wrong with the car?
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

• 42 more days!
            Amazing Amanda

Comment

• 27 more days...gonna start a roll call thread

crap....better get the swap done!
              "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
              89L Silver EFI auto
              91GL Green Auto DD
              There ain't no rest for the wicked
              until we close our eyes for good.
              I will sleep when I die!
              I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

• Same here
                91GL BP/F3A with boost
                13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• Uh, I'll call and reserve the pavilion tomorrow.

Yep, I'm a bit late as always. I realized this Friday night though, but I doubted they were open on the weekend.

Karl
                  '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                  '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                  '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                  '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                  '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

• Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
                    Uh, I'll call and reserve the pavilion tomorrow.

Yep, I'm a bit late as always. I realized this Friday night though, but I doubted they were open on the weekend.

Karl
                    Thank you Karl....its always a big help.
                    89L Silver EFI auto
                    91GL Green Auto DD
                    I will sleep when I die!
                    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

• My festiva is running strong and i'm sure it's ready for the trip i've put probably 1000 kms on the new water pump and no leaks and no other signs of trouble,

i'm getting excited for the meet, its been 2 years since the last meet i've been to :shock:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Reservation made. As usual, we're at Windy Knob (same as last couple meets) Pavilion #3, the one on the hill near the turnaround.

Cost was $94.00, which I think was same as last year. I'll bring the raffle tickets!

Anyone willing to bring raffle items can post them in this planning thread, unless Willie wants to start a separate "what to bring" thread.

For all you newbies, we raffle stuff and any money left over after I get my $90 back (contributing four bucks myself) will also be raffled to some lucky winners! This is how we pay for the pavilion.

Those who are absolutely broke and can make it, you're still welcome to come and picnic with us. Bring what you can, even if it's just yourselves! You can make it up another year.

Everyone's welcome!! (Within reason...) Ha!

Here's info on Moraine State Park:

Learn about conservation practices on Pennsylvania public lands and outdoor recreation, education, and business opportunities in Pennsylvania state parks and forests.

Map of the park:

Learn about conservation practices on Pennsylvania public lands and outdoor recreation, education, and business opportunities in Pennsylvania state parks and forests.

Note that "Windy Knob" is not labeled as such on the map, but only by it's number, "#3." Starting at the left of the map, follow 422 down and to the right, then turn left (north) on Pleasant Valley Road, which snakes around to our pavilon. That road is one way going counterclockwise, passing "Pleasant Valley" and "Crescent Bay" pavilions before arriving at "#3," which is our meeting pavilion.

We should have more info as we get closer to the date. (I recommend some maps so everyone knows which convoy route we're taking, etc.)

Karl
                        Last edited by Safety Guy; 05-02-2011, 02:04 PM.
                        '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                        '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                        '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                        '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                        '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

• Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
                          Those who are absolutely broke and can make it, you're still welcome to come and picnic with us. Bring what you can, even if it's just yourselves! You can make it up another year.

Everyone's welcome!! (Within reason...) Ha!
                          Now be nice Karl...we have always let George come to the meet!
                          89L Silver EFI auto
                          91GL Green Auto DD
                          I will sleep when I die!

Comment

• Anyone bringing windshields?
                            91GL BP/F3A with boost
                            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
                              Duncannon? Whoa! That's close to my hometown dude... What's wrong with the car?

it wont start. ive tried everything so far and festyboy and myself think its the ecm. i bought one off of gestiva. just waiting for it in the mail.

Comment

• If anyone is interested I'll be bringing Vent Visors
                                Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

Working...
                                X