Mini-meet Sat Aug 4th in Hermann, MO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herman meet

Thanks for the comments guys, yup i saw you guys waving and honking, the old fella could not believe his eyes, i haven't seen that many in all my life, whats going on, so i explained what was happening, says he's going make next years meet.
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Originally posted by sc72 View Post
      Thanks for the comments guys, yup i saw you guys waving and honking, the old fella could not believe his eyes, i haven't seen that many in all my life, whats going on, so i explained what was happening, says he's going make next years meet.
      I would say that we don't have to wait a whole year. Hermann seems like a fairly centralized location for a number of MO folks, so it's not much of a drive. Maybe every spring and fall?
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
        I would say that we don't have to wait a whole year. Hermann seems like a fairly centralized location for a number of MO folks, so it's not much of a drive. Maybe every spring and fall?
        Sounds like a great idea to me! I'll be there
        -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
        -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
        -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Iowa meet

I like that idea heck it's only 5 hours, i had planned on having a meet here in Iowa this year [ Pella ] I have a site located up town for a meeting place, if any ladies show up there is plenty for them to see and do. Then about noon caravan out to the south overlook park for some grilling, there is always things for the guys to see, 10 miles away is the Sprint car hall of fame, saturday night sprint car racing. Uptown Pella we have the largest working windmill in the US. Well you get my drift, things to do.
          An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

I like that idea heck it's only 5 hours, i had planned on having a meet here in Iowa this year [ Pella ] I have a site located up town for a meeting place, if any ladies show up there is plenty for them to see and do. Then about noon caravan out to the south overlook park for some grilling, there is always things for the guys to see, 10 miles away is the Sprint car hall of fame, saturday night sprint car racing. Uptown Pella we have the largest working windmill in the US. Well you get my drift, things to do.
            I'd prolly be able to make it to a Iowa meet if you have one! Not a terrrible long drive for me, sounds like a good time!
            -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva_Fred View Post
              I'd prolly be able to make it to a Iowa meet if you have one! Not a terrrible long drive for me, sounds like a good time!
              Thanks for your support.

Comment

Thanks for your support.
                No problem! Could prolly get the girlfriend to come to that one, she likes car meets

Comment

Well I missed the August meet, make sure to inform me about the next one though, would love to stop by sometime!

Car #789
                  Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
                  1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
                  1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
                  http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

Working...
                  X