No announcement yet.

**OFFICIAL FESTIVA FESTIVAL 06 INFORMATION**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to see Dave G today and we worked a bit on my car. His is ready too. We're coming up Route 23 and meeting Matt and his group in Toledo.

I'm disappointed I won't get to meet DJ too, but we have to all carry on!!

LET'S ALL GET ON THE ROAD AND MAKE THIS A GREAT MEET! I COUNTED ABOUT 14 TO 16 CARS ON DOUG'S LIST, SO THIS SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE!

IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, BUT IF YOU CAN'T, DON'T MAKE EXCUSES!! :twisted:

(I just hope my ATX holds up!)

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

• Originally posted by Safety Guy
      I went to see Dave G today and we worked a bit on my car. His is ready too. We're coming up Route 23 and meeting Matt and his group in Toledo.

I'm disappointed I won't get to meet DJ too, but we have to all carry on!!

LET'S ALL GET ON THE ROAD AND MAKE THIS A GREAT MEET! I COUNTED ABOUT 14 TO 16 CARS ON DOUG'S LIST, SO THIS SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE!

IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, BUT IF YOU CAN, DON'T MAKE SILLY EXCUSES!! :twisted:

(I just hope my ATX holds up!)

Karl
      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

• Originally posted by Safety Guy
        I went to see Dave G today and we worked a bit on my car. His is ready too. We're coming up Route 23 and meeting Matt and his group in Toledo.
        Yeah, I'm ready :-). The car's all prettied up and ready to roll, and I've been burning CDs to listen to all week. Weather looks good - only a 40% chance of rain in the afternoon. I just wish my AC worked... oh well, Motel 6 is keeping the light on for me :-).

Comment

• "A few isolated thunderstorms developing during the afternoon under partly cloudy skies. A few storms may be severe. High 91F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%."

I will still be attending.
          performance > cosmetics

Comment

• so DJ, out of all of the cars you own, only one can make it to Waterford hills????

so there are people who want to go fast, with an engine swap........

and there are people who just want to get there, drive a stock Festiva

B3 ALL THE WAY, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ^^Ouch^^
              Brian
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
              :fish:

Comment

• Originally posted by 25Horseplay
                ^^Ouch^^
                all i got to say is:

LOOK WHO DROPPED OUT :shock:

Comment

• ^^ ouch.^^

:lol: :lol:
                  Ian Carr
                  88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
                  99' S70 T5M- faster DD
                  86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

• No excuses.. I have made the trip more times than most of you here.. and even if you go, I STILL will have made the trip more times than most of you here.

Techno is my daily driver.. it's the only one I keep tagged and inspected since I drove the BP car up there last year. It HAS to be working Monday morning for work.

Time is the problem. It doesn't take you guys 24hrs of driving each way add 4 hours of sleep between 12 hour driving shifts and you have 28hrs.

So you would risk fines in each state, spend 300+ in fuel, spend maybe 4 hours visiting, just to turn around and drive back knowing that you have a trans swap waiting for you to get done before Monday morning?? I drink coffee, but I'm too damn old to stay awake for 4 1/2 days :evil:

Comment

• OK OK, geeeeeezzzzzzzzz, sorry :roll:

just relax, you know what, I'll break out the worlds tiniest violin for ya

oh and by the way, I've made it to West Palm Beach in 17hrs from here several times from here in my Festy :shock:

so maybe next year I'll get to meet ya , unless, Ohiostiva IV??????????????

Comment

• yes ohiostiva fall edition... dj you know you want to go to that
                        Ian Carr
                        88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
                        99' S70 T5M- faster DD
                        86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

• ^^ You won't come^^ You will say you will but cancel the day before!
                          Brian
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                          :fish:

Comment

Working...
                          X