• Show
Clear All

Ok, i'll take it! :mrgreen:
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Originally posted by william View Post
      Karl you can use aspire power steering! .
      But sorry I don't have anything you need. Are you gonna make it to the meet?
      William, how ya doing, no not going to make it- to many family things going on. Yes your right about the Aspire power steering, the problem is I haven't seen an Aspire in our local pnp for quite some time let alone with these parts. Have a good time.
      An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

I have some wiper arms william. Maybe a motor too. Id have to look. Parts are all out at my parents house and I'm not gonna be over there before the meet. But anyways I'll sell you a wiper arm for whatever the cost of shipping is.
        -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
        -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
        -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Thanks guys just got towed home so I won't be able to go.
          Not sure what's wrong I have spark and the fuel pump runs but it won't fire not sure how to check injector plus. Also not sure how much fuel psi I'm getting. I thought I had a extra main relay from the harness rocket man sent me but I guess he didn't include a main relay.
          OK so I have spark but it was small and orange swapped in the old coil ( brand new one in it) and fires right up?? Swapped back to new one , no start what the heck
          Last edited by william; 07-04-2014, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Get that sucka runnin', Will!

Hate to hear ya broke down. That sucks. Hope it is an easy fix, and ya get 'er runnin'!
            Last edited by drddan; 07-04-2014, 08:12 PM.
            Dan

R.I.P.
            Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
            Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!

Comment

It's running and I'll be there :-)

Comment

Are we meeting up to drive over like last year? If not I'll be taking 70 if so I can go 64 and meet you guys.

Comment

I may be a hair late like 12 30 ish Megan got called in to work so I'm taking my nephew. See you all in a few hours!!

Comment

Tom, thanks for inviting me to this thread. I should be able to come out there around 12, but once again....The festy is hibernating for the time being. Wish I was allowed to just put it on the stake bed....

Comment

I got back from the meet a while ago. It was a fine meet, though a little small, but none the less a good time, We ate, drank, made mary do dirty things! :mrgreen:
                      For a while there I thought I was the only one to have a Festy there! But Will saved the day with his Festy, so it was an actual Festy "meet".
                      Tom, had his Aspire along, and Fred, had his Nisson Sentra, with the Weber swap.

Thanks for the bumper, Will!
                      It sure did suck driving back, with the bumper hanging over the back of the front seats!
                      Last edited by drddan; 07-05-2014, 06:14 PM.
                      Dan

R.I.P.
                      Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!

Comment

Have not seen any pictures must not have happened. We just left six flags. Wish I could have went.20140705_160208.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jhli View Post
                          Have not seen any pictures must not have happened.
                          We're bad. Very, very bad ..or senile! No one thought to bring a camera! My GF left her camera phone at home too.

Of course, I don't know what Fred's problem was though ...a 22 yr old without a cell phone! Wow ....!
                          Last edited by drddan; 07-05-2014, 10:07 PM.
                          Dan

R.I.P.
                          Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!

Comment

Haha Dan I did have decent phones before but kept having no luck with them, always got destroyed
                            . Went back to a crappy basic one and its survived so far.
                            -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                            -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                            -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Haha I didn't take any either, Dan how bad were you cussing me by time you got home with the bumper lol.
                              Good seeing everyone again and also meeting a new member!
                              Left at 930am I'm still not home lol.
                              Eating Applebee's it's been a long day .
                              Last edited by william; 07-05-2014, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X