Midwestiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwestiva

There's a decent amount of people around the Kansas area so I'm looking to put together the first Midwestiva. The other get togethers are generally out of my driving range, so why not make my own get together. I'm thinking sometime in October this year. A Saturday night Sunday day event. Grub, drinks. Driving, other events, Wichita Kansas. I'd be happy with a get together with more than 8 cars. Let me know what you think

Would you be unhappy with 8 or less cars?

Car #789
    Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
    1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
    1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
    http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

I'd be happy if 1 person showed up.

Comment

Well right now my car is in pieces... tranny is apart, motor in pieces... I'm trying to get it prepped for December, probably won't be able to show till then.

Car #789
        Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
        1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
        1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
        http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

You know I'll be there! The others meets tempt me, but I don't like the idea of 4000+ RPM for hours on end in my little automatic.

Comment

I should have another by then!
            Buck.
            -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
            -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
            -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

Hey I could probably make that one.
              Madness I just to far for me this year.
              Wow so it's been a long time since I been to Kansas my sister used to live in Eldorado and I don't remember it being 8 and a half hours ! Heck only 4 hours closer than madness.
              Last edited by william; 09-09-2014, 10:11 PM.

Comment

25 hour drive to Wichita, KS. 36 hour drive to Ohiostiva and 44 hour drive to Festiva Madness. This is really tempting.

Comment

Jeeeeeesus
                  Buck.
                  -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 200KGPGTP View Post
                    I should have another by then!
                    What do you mean another by then, I think I must have missed something, whats up.
                    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

I'm hoping to pick up another Festiva soon, so I should have a Festiva by the time this meet rolls around.
                      Buck.

Comment

Yes I understand buying another to have, but what happened to the one you did so much work to, the one you came to Iowa and bought the B6 for.
                        An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

My older brother has it down in Tulsa. He loves it. He's done a ton to it like Aspire rear beam and front knuckles, but he blew out the transmission in it so it's sitting. (was bound to happen)

I wouldn't use that one for a paper route anyways, it was/is much too nice.

Hence, another Festiva!
                          Buck.

Comment

Let's do it guys. I know nothing about hosting a car meet, but getting together and driving around is always fun. There's a great lake road course close by that we could get in trouble at. Lol. What would anyone like to see happening, awards? Food and beer?

Comment

Date?

Wichita or elsewhere?

Comment

Working...
                              X