car show at my school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car show at my school

hello everyone how are you doing? I just started 10th grade this year and also started auto. I have a 1990 for festiva L its not much. I get picked on a lot for having it. also people support me because of my mechanical mind and what I can do with it. but anyways I know you guys/girls(are there any girls on here) have a lot nicer festiva's / aspires, I would like to invite you all to this car show in the spring of 2015 in loysburg,pa I don't know the annual date it is held off hand. the reason is to show people that im not the only one that favors festiva's and takes pride in them also so I could meet some of the people I don't really talk to on here. let me know what you think.

That sounds like a cool time to show off the Festiva's! If I lived within a couple hundred miles of you, I would make it!

There are quite a few PA peeps on here .... Festyboy, Bobbyspider, Redspire ...to name a few.

HEY ALL YOU PA FOLKS, HERE IS A GOOD MEET!!!!!
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

yeah, if you were closer, id be down to show up, im in kansas. dont listen to the haters though. when youre out of school, and you can actually afford other hobbies besides paying for gas like those pricks that prefer suvs and trucks, youll be happy you drive a festiva. i drive past gas pumps more than most. people "think" they need the newest and the best, which is absurd. when i go to work, i want to make money for me, not for some lame car payment and gas.

Comment

car show at my school

Take you car to a meet and get pics with a bunch of other cars and when they see that they will be jealous.
        Nobody at the meet will down your Festiva. Probably hand you parts to make it even better.
        Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 09-15-2014, 06:57 AM.
        1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

actually im keeping up with fuel cost (even though I do a redline a day to keep carbon deposits away hehe) im saving up my money for a zx2 so I can swap the drivetrain and beat this fake srt4 at my school. im pretty good at blocking out negative comments though, thanks for the support.

Comment

Turbo that b3

Comment

im scurd lol what do I do with the vacume lines then?

Comment

I haven't got that far yet. Check out my build thread in garage though. I plan on keeping the b3

Comment

ok I will

Comment

How awesome would it be if we all gave him parts to do a motor swap and then Suddenly the slowest car in school is one of the fastest cars in school
                    Last edited by M3NTAL; 09-15-2014, 12:30 PM.
                    -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Quite possibly we could lose a member. Teen driver

Comment

Let's do it. Ill supply... hmmm

Comment

I'll send you a turbo for a b6 swap.

Comment

ok my address is 1944 pulpit road martinsburg,pa you can send it to Jake Long

Comment

how could we loss a member? you mean me?

Comment

Working...
                              X