Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoopsie! No Address!

2312 Esther Dr Chapel Hill NC 27516

Google Satellite view shows 4 Festiva's at my house. The Silver one with 2 black stripes is Smedleys car, Lucky, and that is why Baby Car isn't in the pic, it was at her house.

Hotels nearby. Wife just said she will talk to Holiday Inn Express in nearby Hillsborough to try to negotiate a cut rate. There is another there that I do not know the name of, drove past it a couple times, look like one to stay away from.

Chapel Hill is my address, but I am outside of town, maybe 10-15 minutes depending on traffic. Downtown hotels will be pricey indeed. There is a Red Roof Inn next to I40 on the Durham border that is recently renovated and decent prices, maybe 20 minutes from the house. Anything "close" will be 10-20 minutes away. Which, in NC terms, is right down the road. Hampton Inn in Carrboro is brand new. Probably very pricey but very nice. Franklinton on Franklin same. University Inn on Fordham BLVD, plus a few others. Umm, Days Inn, Sheraton, a couple others. If you search nearby hotels and have questions, just ask!

We can have up to four tent sites set up, and ready to go, complete with tent, firepit, and wood, with minimal notice.

Wife says she plans to have food available in some form or another, 24 hours a day.
    Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
    Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
    "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Looks great1

Comment

This is coming up fast! Gonna need a head count! Whose coming for sure? I know a few that aren't on the forum are coming.
        Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
        Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
        "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Unfortunately I will not make this one. We'll be heading to Carlisle swap meet that weekend.
          Whoa, that was fun!

Comment

It was great to see you guys yesterday! It's been a very long time! The reunion was way overdue! And Jiminy Cricket stopped by too! I hadn't seen him in years!

Thanks for the fun and delicious chocolates! Tell the girls they did awesome!!
            www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
            www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
            Snoopy's
            4621 Atlantic Ave
            Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

wow jeremy you still around?
              Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Working...