No announcement yet.

2015 minnesota meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys for coming out! It was great getting together. Charlie might just have me talked into moving to Arizona
    -Josh R

Comment

Good to see Josh and Karl again and to finally meet Charlie. The drive home was uneventful despite having to do repairs to my car at Josh's parent's house.
      The Festiva Store
      Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429473027.720782.jpg
        The Festiva Store
        Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Looks like a fun time, wish I could have made it out but had to work
          -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
          -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
          -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Hey Ben I think we need to avoid the Minnesota meet, the first year my front lug bolts came loose, this year you had a couple small issues, just joking Josh. My drive home was also un eventful, the first town I came to after leaving Paynsville, there was a Smurf Blue Festy at the ice cream stand, looked like an L, the trip was good till I got to Story City, had to pull over at Casey's, grab a Dew, a slice of Pepperoni Pizza, I walked around for a little bit while I was enjoying the goodies I had just bought, I figure the Pizza was the same as any other day but at 2am it went down pretty good, by the time I had gotten home the caffeine in the Dew had me buzzing pretty good, so no sleep last night, there will be no problem sleeping tonight.
            An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

I had to pass out at a walmart about 25 min north of my parents house at 10:15pm. I tried to make it, but just couldn't. Probably the ice-cream I got from Culvers put me in a diabetic sugar coma. I got to the house around 2am and the dogs woke my folks up. haha.
              Josh, I think you'd love AZ. Year round riding and the car scene is one of the best in the world.
              I made it back home to Mesa AZ about an hour ago. The plane ride was crazy. I'll explain at the next meetup.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Glad to hear you're home safe Charlie. And Karl, done curse my meets lol!
                -Josh R

Comment

Hey if you move to AZ you will have your pick of clean Festiva cars, head south with no regrets, you only live once.
                  An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Working...
                  X