• Time
  • Show
Clear All

+4. Same here Matt
    -Bryant

Comment

+5
      1993 Ford Festiva L blue 170,000 miles
      1990 Ford Festiva L Plus white 190,000 Auto, currently waiting to have another engine put in.
      1995 Ford F150 XLT black 203,000 miles
      2002 Honda CRV silver 180,000 miles
      2003 Toyota Rav4 Sport black 94,000 miles
      2008 Sym Rv250 dark grey 30,000 miles. My scooter.
      1989 Ford Festiva LX black 233,000 miles. Sold to my better half's son.

Mike

Comment

-1 last time I was at the park in Tallmadge we almost got kicked out. (Pfff)
        91GL BP/F3A with boost
        13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

I would like to keep things fair. You guys have a meet in ohio every year.
          But this one is the one i look forward too because i don't have a 3 hour drive to Ohio.
          Instead, it is the only local meet up that exists every year.

I think it would pretty unfair if you made them both in ohio and take away my only local yearly meet up
          Also i agree. We got pretty close to getting the boot due to rowdy members being loud and racing around the park.
          Last edited by rmoltis; 02-18-2015, 07:53 AM.
          Running 40psi.....in my tires.

http://aspire.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=611&st=0

Comment

Keep talkin' folks!

We could keep it in Tallmadge, but Rmoltis wouldn't like it.

I could go either way.

Karl
            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

I don't have experience with these, but if it's called ohiostiva, I feel like it should be held in Ohio. Also, it's near a 3 hr drive from Columbus to the edge of the state. lol lets just have it at buckeye lake. Tons of places around there to bbq and then I don't have a 3 hr drive
              Tommy

WannaBimmer Build in Progress:
              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...-Festiva-Build

Comment

Ok so I've added a poll using the two dates that were mentioned

May 23rd and 30th

I also added in whether we convoy to Morraine or not and made it a multiple choice poll so everyone can vote twice
                Last edited by Damkid; 03-02-2015, 06:24 AM.

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

i think it should be convoyed because I would really like to meet and convoy there with the Pennsylvania boys im all ready driving there so idc but I have to drive home late also.

Comment

A lot of people drive 6+ hours to get there and have that drive home as well, so you're not the only one

Just saying

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

im on my Cinderella license though, really not even allowed to drive out of state.

Comment

That certainly makes a difference..... I've never heard of a Cinderella license though

Comment

for teens 16-17 to keep them home before 10:30 and not supposed to transport more than one passenger bunch of bs, im still going if my cars ready.

Comment

You could have a friend drive so you can join in the FESTIVITIES! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA GET IT!
                            Tommy

WannaBimmer Build in Progress:
                            http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...-Festiva-Build

Comment

after thinking about it i retract my vote about staying in ohio i think a convey would be kinda fun but we should have the cookout i ohio and one more thing ive never been to one of these meets i just got my festiva recently does anyone bring any type of part that they try to sell bc i could really use a ignition switch and lock right now im stuck to starting my car with a screw driver
                              88 L carb'ed (when up in flames of glory)(deceased) 4spd
                              89 L carb'ed (died on the operating table (rust))(deceased) 5spd
                              93 gl FI (sold) automagical
                              89 lx FI megasquirted "luna" b6D+t (186hp 209ftlbs)
                              88 L carbFI megasquirted zombie car

Comment

I really liked the park we went to for the fall meet. It was convenient, as mentioned, not to add another 2 hours to my trip (total).

Excited to see you guys again. Hopefully my car won't have giant rust holes in the doors by then, hahaha
                                -Zack
                                Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

Working...
                                X