Who's coming to Westiva 2015?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's coming to Westiva 2015?

We're planning on bringing a picnic lunch for everyone to share so would like to get an idea on numbers. Copy and paste the most recent list into a new post. I'll get the list started...

Fastivaca: Ian, Sharon and at least one of the kids in our B6 Festiva or..?
    Last edited by fastivaca; 05-08-2015, 09:59 PM.
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

We're planning on bringing a picnic lunch for everyone to share so would like to get an idea on numbers. Copy and paste the most recent list into a new post. I'll get the list started...

Bolokid: Bob II and at least one other, not sure which Festie

Comment

Littlehoe: festiva and dart gt with the family. Possibly my dad in a 73 westfalia.
      90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
      BEFORE AFTER

Comment

DawgStrip will be there, With the Hamster and 2 guys. Camping at Lake Louise.

Mechanical mayhem and automotive adventure with a side of Canadian crazy, saving cars from the junkyard and giving them a new lease on life. At least for a short time. And probably in ways not intended for automobiles to be treated … but it is fun. As always - 2 guys, 4 wheels (usually). -The DawgStrip Crew.

Comment

Hi Ian, I'll be there with my LX. There'll be a carload with four of us coming.
          Looking foward to it!

Comment

Littlehoe: festiva and dart gt with the family. And my dad with a forte koup, total 5 people
            Dawgstrip: 2 guys
            Farzel: carload of 4 people...

So far it looks like 16 people 4 festivas, 1 dodge dart, and 1 kia forte koup
            90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
            BEFORE AFTER

Comment

Littlehoe: festiva and dart gt with the family. And my dad with a forte koup, total 5 people
              Dawgstrip: 2 guys
              Farzel: carload of 4 people...

Change of plans for us, We are bringing my diesel with the car trailer to haul the festy on, so if anyone has any issues near the meet or between saskatchewan and wedge pond give me a shout or a msg here and We may be able to help out with a tow....
              BEFORE AFTER

Comment

Just got a call tonight from a gentleman with a Suzuki Swift convertible and a Geo Metro convertible! He and his wife will be joining us and bringing both cars!! So I know the ad on Kijiji is working!!
                Ian
                Calgary AB, Canada

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Comment

Less than a week to go 😊
                  Ian
                  Calgary AB, Canada

Comment

I'm up fighting fires in northern sask. supposed to be out Thursday night. The car won't be perfect but I'm still planning to be there.
                    BEFORE AFTER

Comment

Brad, I hope you can still make it!

Unfortunately I will not be there with the B6T car... too much left to do and not enough time to do it right. I'll update the build thread a bit later today.
                      Ian
                      Calgary AB, Canada

Comment

Anyone else coming? I'd like to get a reasonably firm number so we know what to bring for the lunch.

Only three days to go!
                        Ian
                        Calgary AB, Canada

Comment

If any attendees are looking for Festiva parts let me know. If I have what you're looking for I will bring it with me on Saturday.

Ian
                          Ian
                          Calgary AB, Canada

Comment

I'm supposed to be home tonight so cross our fingers. Lol
                            BEFORE AFTER

Comment

Ian, I was thinking about asking for parts. We just had a hell of a time replacing the rear struts the other day and when we took them out we found one spring had a broken coil at the top.

With no parts cars at the local yards we just put the old spring back in.

Would you happen to have a set of factory rear coil springs? Perhaps a non-rusted out head lite ?

We hit the road tomorrow !

Comment

Working...
                              X