Montana/Idaho/Wyoming Meet Labor Day Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana/Idaho/Wyoming Meet Labor Day Weekend

So, Bolokid and I were talking about getting a meet going in the inland northwest where we live. I'm thinking of organizing something for Labor Day weekend this year, and we discussed a few different towns for the meet including Idaho Falls, Idaho, Cody, Wyoming, and Missoula, Montana. All three towns have hotel and camping options as well as scenic drives nearby.

Idaho Falls is about 2 hours away from Craters of the Moon National Monument which has some cool caves and natural formations.

Cody is about an hour from the east entrance to Yellowstone.

Missoula has a cool river walk area and a lot of fun local bars and restaurants.

I thought I'd see how much interest was out there and put something together accordingly. What do you guys think? Who's up for a mountain Festiva adventure this labor day?
    Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
    Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
    White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
    White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
    Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
    Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
    Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
    White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Definitely interested. Missoula or Cody would be my preferences. I'll be watching this one with interest!!
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

I sure would like to go to a meet but that is so far east I would have to add days to that weekend.
      Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

I would be interested in driving up from Utah. I've got family in Missoula, so that would be my vote.
        Freddie the Festiva- 1991 L
        "Don't mind the cop, that's not the problem. Watch how the car leans as he pulls away." -Need for Speed.

Comment

Working...
        X