brisbane meet 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brisbane meet 2016

2016 planning a meet in Brisbane Australia head over and like festiva madness down under on facebook lets get this started even if its one person ill be happy
    Last edited by Thisguy87; 01-29-2016, 07:42 AM.

Hey.. I'm interested..

Will need to organize some time..
    Keep us posted
    Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
    Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
    Highway - 7.32L/100km
    City - yet to be determined.

Comment

YES def have to organize

Comment

This will be hard for me to drive to. Hmmm
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
          This will be hard for me to drive to. Hmmm
          Quad paddle tires......
          Last edited by TominMO; 01-29-2016, 09:04 AM.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

With enough boost and big enough paddles I can make it till I run out of gas. I'll have to put a big piece of Styrofoam under Pedro to keep it afloat when it runs out of gas.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Charlie , BIG fuel Cell lol

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                With enough boost and big enough paddles I can make it till I run out of gas. I'll have to put a big piece of Styrofoam under Pedro to keep it afloat when it runs out of gas.
                Refuel by island-hopping. Once you make it to Hawaii, you're good. Lots of little island nations after that.

Also consider rigging up a sail.
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

On second thought, Pedro has never seen salt. I'd better keep him out of the ocean. I wonder if I can check him on Qantas.

Comment

Pedro won't fit in the overhead, don't even try!
                    probably cost $150 as checked baggage though....
                    No car too fast !

Comment

I'm tempted but Winnie needs a bit of TLC first - blue slip coming (moved back to NSW), it's a pretty clean festiva but there's some wear and tear issues I know will raise a red flag... Not looking forward to it, hope they are reasonable.

Also I've had just about enough humid summer driving without A/C. Must be getting old but if I ever do a BPT swap I'm getting A/C fitted!
                      200,000KM milestone!

Comment

Charlie this Festiva will work!

Comment

^^ Nice boat. The 212 refers to the minimum acceptable HP for a Festiva......

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Gen 2's invited? :fofd:

Comment

Working...
                            X