Who's coming to Westiva 2016, July 16th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's coming to Westiva 2016, July 16th

Would like to get a handle on numbers as early as possible so I'll get things started. Let us know how many are coming, where you're from and what car, or cars, you will be bringing. Copy the most recent list, paste it into a new post and add your info. I've created an email address for all things Westiva... westiva.meet@gmail.com

Info about the meet can be found here. Looking forward to a great meet!

1. Ian (fastivaca) & Sharon, Calgary AB, 93 B6T Festiva
    Last edited by fastivaca; 04-26-2016, 08:59 PM.
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Who's coming to Westiva 2016, July 16th

Im fairly certain we will be there, hopefully we all fit in this car

Its a lot worse for wear now, but it looked alright 6 years ago!

2. Ryan, wife and 2 kids, Buford AB, 1993 festiva
    Last edited by ryanprins13; 04-28-2016, 01:36 PM.

Comment

I am planning on heading there in my Beast

Comment

So far so good....

2. Ryan (ryanprins13) & family
        3. Joe (AverageJoe)

Ian
        Ian
        Calgary AB, Canada

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Comment

Only 8 weeks to go! If you have Festiva parts you're looking for or have something for sale post it up in this thread as well. I have a bunch of stuff available and will bring what I can to the meet.

We will bring a picnic lunch for those attending as we have done the last couple of years. Nothing fancy, wraps, buns, cold cuts... that sort of thing.

Did I mention there's only eight weeks to go?!

Ian
          Ian
          Calgary AB, Canada

Comment

I have quite a list of things I am looking for. Not only car parts but camping gear and a trailer too. If your coming and have parts or camping stuff you want to sell please check out these threads where I have a list of what I am looking for. Send me a message if you have something for sale.
            bottom of post number 7 herehttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...5&posted=1#top
            bottom of post number 3 here http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...of-a-Lifetime!
            and bottom of post number 3 here http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...of-a-Lifetime!

I have quite a few smaller parts and odds and ends, If your coming and looking for something in particular send me a message. I may put a little list up later of a few parts for sale, but I have tons of stuff. Thanks for looking!

Comment

Less than six weeks to go! [emoji106]
              Ian
              Calgary AB, Canada

Comment

I'm going

Comment

I'll be there again, with two of us coming in the LX.

Comment

Originally posted by farzel View Post
                    I'll be there again, with two of us coming in the LX.
                    Glad to hear it Gary! Looking forward to another great meet.
                    Ian
                    Calgary AB, Canada

Comment

Hey, any one need a shift shaft bushing? I found out there is only one in canada. Its in saskatoon and would cost $20 to get it here. I am ordering 2 for myself off rockauto on monday. $3 each or something. Anyone else want one? I can add it to my order to save you the shipping.
                      I also ended up with 2 fuel pump gaskets for a carbed car on my last order and some dust/grease seals for the front hubs. Parts i dont want. Anyone who is coming interested in those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't say that I'll be there but, unless something catastrophic happens between now and July 5-6, I'll be heading that way and hoping Blue92 can make it all the way there and back(about a 5000+ mile RT). Anyone on the Kansas, Nebraska, Dakotas, Montana route that wouldn't mind a driveway/backyard camper along the way, please let me know. This route to cross into Kansas and head north is to visit states unknown to me before. Return route to attempt to hit different western states like Wyoming, Colorado,and possibly others. Anything north and west of Oklahoma fits the bill.
                        "Blue92"- 92L 5 spd, original owner- 185K, B8,DD..
                        "Pedro"-88L 5-spd, B6D (built by Advancedynamix)
                        "Blanca"-92 GL auto, 125K(FM8 Lowest Miles)- B6 daughter's DD
                        "Tractor Blue"- 89 L auto, 110K
                        "Chester"-88 LX, runs but not street legal
                        "Wenona"-89L parts car
                        "Flame"- 89 LX 5 spd ,parts car

Comment

Just about three weeks to go now.
                          Anyone else from this forum planning on attending? We will be bringing a simple picnic lunch so would like to have a handle on the number of people coming.

Put your name down even if you're a maybe. So far we have:

- me and Sharon with the 93 B6T from Calgary
                          - Joe (averagejoe) from Regina
                          - Julian (festyfreak39) from Edmonton
                          - Ryan (ryanprins) from Leduc
                          - Gary (farzel) from Calgary
                          - Jimmy (jawajim) from Georgia, a definite maybe?

It would be awesome to get into double digits again.
                          Ian
                          Calgary AB, Canada

Comment

So, does anyone who is coming have a large nose a/c crank pulley they want to sell? Or trade for a small nose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ryan
                              I have some pulleys left over from when I ran a 1995 Mazda MX3 4 cyl block in the race car. It had the long nose crank, and a ribbed belt instead of a v-belt, and I had to swap a bunch of pulleys. I did not label them when I took them back off, and am not quite sure what is what anymore. Except they are ribbed belt style, so easy to identify. If they work for you then they are yours.
                              PM me. Also, I will be looking at my rear brake drum collection today, Saturday, and I can let you know tonight if I have some. I thought about it the last two days, and I think I might.
                              Thricetiva replaced Icetiva as the new ride
                              Icetiva-3-race-car-build
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2533299

Comment

Working...
                              X