Spring Hermann meet planning thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Hermann meet planning thread

Hey all, time for another Hermann meet now that the weather is nice finally! I'm thinking Saturday April 29th, the usual meet at the Riverfront first then decide where to go from there.
    -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Hey all, time for another Hermann meet now that the weather is nice finally! I'm thinking Saturday April 29th, the usual meet at the Riverfront first then decide where to go from there.

(1) Karl sc72 and Maxx
    (2) Mark w/truckstiva
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

(1) Karl sc72 and Maxx
      (2) Mark w/truckstiva
      (3) TominMO
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I'm going to try, i missed it this year. gonna put it on my calendar right now.

Car #789
        Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
        1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
        1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
        http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

(1) Karl sc72 and Maxx
          (2) Mark w/truckstiva
          (3) TominMO
          (4) William & Megan

Comment

Anyone going interested in any parts? I have two BP's that will be for sale, both need rebuilt. Also have a good e series transmission and lots of other misc parts, I will be making a FS thread for everything I can bring to the meet later this week.
            -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.

Comment

For sale thread is made, anyone else with stuff for sale feel free to post it there as well https://fordfestiva.com/forums/showt...246#post740246

Comment

Guys/gals, FYI it is supposed to rain all day tmw in Hermann, so I'm out. Plus I have some painting to do, and tmw would be the best day for me, schedule-wise.
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Thoughts on rescheduling the meet for another date because of the rain..

Comment

I'd kinda be down for that.... while the wineries are mainly inside, i've had some pet issues come up and won't be able to make this trip...

Car #789
                    Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
                    1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
                    1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
                    http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

Maybe wait until the fall? Lakestiva is coming up on May 20, and most of the Hermann meet attendees would be at Lakestiva too.
                      Last edited by TominMO; 04-28-2017, 09:24 PM.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Meet is postponed until a later date, will post when a new time is decided upon.

Comment

Fall will be FM 11
                          Food for thought
                          Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                          Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                          Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                          Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                          http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Working...
                          X