X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SimonTuffGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by steve s View Post
    Using Chrome-- my post (new topic starter) took forever to process, showed "working" on screen, then said timed out, but then when I just started over I found first attempt actually *had* gone through so second was an accidental duplicate-- had similar problems about a week ago--
    Thanks, Steve. I just saw a similar issue when I was trying to access this post... it timed out, gave me a "bad gateway" error, and then loaded when I refreshed the screen. I'm hosting on an old VPS that I run at my office for a few other small websites/email hosting clients, and I know that I sometimes see high utilization from their sites that I think throw a wrench in here.

Let me know if you keep seeing it and I'll see what our next steps are. Can't complain about something I get for free (too much, lol).

Leave a comment:

• steve s
    replied
    Using Chrome-- my post (new topic starter) took forever to process, showed "working" on screen, then said timed out, but then when I just started over I found first attempt actually *had* gone through so second was an accidental duplicate-- had similar problems about a week ago--
    Last edited by steve s; 01-23-2023, 02:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• drddan
    replied
    Yes! It finally works! Lol ...Thanks Simon!

Leave a comment:

• 1990new
    replied
    Thank you Simon.. I have a feeling we are going to a lot more people coming back to the forum once the word gets out.

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
    Sorry for the delay. I think most of the errors should be resolved now (or at least the major ones that were popping up, like rich text editor on each post, etc).

Let me know if you continue to see issues, please!
    Perfect. Its working for me. No errors popping up.

Leave a comment:

• SimonTuffGuy
    replied
    Sorry for the delay. I think most of the errors should be resolved now (or at least the major ones that were popping up, like rich text editor on each post, etc).

Let me know if you continue to see issues, please!

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    The rich text editor has disappeared. A software version upgrade is required. I have just been pasting raw links since the hyperlinks don't work. Just choose the best old topic to post to, since new topics cannot be created.

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Any updates on this topic or this forum has come to an end?

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Wmwatt it doesn't work. Can't post pictures and couldn't even quote your post.

Leave a comment:

• theastronaut
    replied
    I get the rich text error, then the same again if I refresh the page. I click 'OK" to make the error message go away, then nothing is responsive other than being able to type in the text box. If I click "post" or "preview" nothing happens. When replying to an existing topic like this one I get an error message after I click "post reply" but the the post still goes through. With a new topic nothing happens at all.

Leave a comment:

• WmWatt
    replied
    Ignore all error messages. The system seems to work okay. Paying attention to error messages just encourages more error messages and compounds the confusion leading to duplicate posts and such. Ignore all screens purporting to display erroneous javascript. It doesn't seem to matter. (Posted with Firefox on Windows XP)

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Same here haven't been able to post pictures i get a message "There was an error loading the rich text editor. You may use the plain text editor, or you may reload the page to try again. If the problem persists, please contact the administrator."

Leave a comment:

• theastronaut
    replied
    I haven't been able to post a new topic for a few days. The "create new content" page will open but nothing works after that- the preview, post, photo/link/poll/event buttons are all unresponsive.

Leave a comment:

• 1990new
    replied
    Click on "Todays Posts" before you click on the Login link

That seem to work for me.
    Last edited by 1990new; 03-23-2020, 02:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• thirdman
    replied
    With non-IE browsers, I just get a blank square when I click on the logon link. With IE, I get a prompt to "open in new window", which works, but I cannot post a picture.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X