New site question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site question

Is anyone else having to manually mark threads as read? It used to do it automatically but now I have to go to thread tools and do it. It's kind of annoying. Also after manually marking them all as read, if I log off and log back on, they all go back to unread!
    Last edited by scottxd45; 04-17-2008, 03:51 PM.
    ~Scott

1989 Festiva L EFI

2010 Toyota Prius

we just went live yesterday....there will be some issues and they will get worked out...and to answer your question....yes.

Also....instead of making another post right after your first....just go ahead and edit your first one with the added content...thanks.
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Ok thank. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just a problem with my browser or something.

PS. I fixed the multiple post too.
      Last edited by scottxd45; 04-17-2008, 03:51 PM.
      ~Scott

1989 Festiva L EFI

2010 Toyota Prius

Comment

I'm not having this problem?

An unread thread displays in bold... After looking at the thread, it's unbolded... That's using IE7 and Safari...
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I have talked with several and also Matt and we are all having the problem. You had to go back into it again and then when you get out then the new post alert is gone.
          "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          There ain't no rest for the wicked
          until we close our eyes for good.
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I use the new post button, to keep up with convo's, I don't even notice whether they are marked read, just they get "unbolded" when I read them. I use firefox and IE7.......
            Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
            Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
            "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Working...
            X