what happend to?....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happend to?....

when the forum switched to the new version i think it lost the big page of emoticons... is there any way to get it back? i kind of miss it.... im tired of using the same old ones like: its getting old lol.... is there any that i can grab off of google or somthing that will work on here?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

:wav:

not sure what you are talking about

:newb:

think you may be experiencing technical difficulties

:dark1::dark1::dark1:

I am the original

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
      when the forum switched to the new version i think it lost the big page of emoticons... is there any way to get it back? i kind of miss it.... im tired of using the same old ones like: its getting old lol.... is there any that i can grab off of google or somthing that will work on here?
      That's a good question. I notice some guys are still using them, but most are not.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
      1989 L - 247K miles Slick
      1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
      Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Try www.mysmilies.com for all your smilie needs!
        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
        - Unknown
        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Did you hit the "More" button under the 15 smilies that are on the reply? There are quite a few available.
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

:smilebox::banghead::bootyshake::newb:

nope, none there

I am the original

Comment

instead of quick reply click go advanced and then click more under the smilies.....there are tons of them there
              "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
              89L Silver EFI auto
              91GL Green Auto DD
              There ain't no rest for the wicked
              until we close our eyes for good.
              I will sleep when I die!
              I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Okay, maybe I'm just a tard (always possible) but I don't have a more button under the first 15 smilies.

Comment

not a tard....just bats in your belfry. Checked again....mine has a more button
                  "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  There ain't no rest for the wicked
                  until we close our eyes for good.
                  I will sleep when I die!
                  I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Ain't got it man, I get the box with the 15, or I can choose no icon, and that's it. Under that is the submit button, and the preview post button.

Comment

Maybe you are having a computer memory problem. When I had a Gateway, running Windows software, I had problems seeing all links on a site. Once I removed spy ware, ad ware and cleared out the caches it was fine for a day or two. then started up again. I went and bought a Mac and haven't had a problem since! If I click more under the usual 15 it say's "showing 15 of 338 total"
                      1988 L - aka: Underdog
                      1990 L - soon to be trailer
                      1994 Aspire (Looks like an egg)

Comment

It works fine for me..
                        -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                        -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                        -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                          I went and bought a Mac and haven't had a problem since! If I click more under the usual 15 it say's "showing 15 of 338 total"
                          Funny, when i looked my friends mac and clicked the "more" button, it said "YOU ARE TOO BROKE TO SEE ANYMORE-------please insert $20 to log off"
                          :toothy4::mrgreen::happy3::laughing9::toothy3::err or:

I am the original

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                            Maybe you are having a computer memory problem. When I had a Gateway, running Windows software, I had problems seeing all links on a site. Once I removed spy ware, ad ware and cleared out the caches it was fine for a day or two. then started up again. I went and bought a Mac and haven't had a problem since! If I click more under the usual 15 it say's "showing 15 of 338 total"
                            Who knows, use 2 different computers to get on here. Tried IE, and Firefox, and no more button. Just the first 15.

Comment

Close out IE or whatever browser youre using and go into Internet Options in your control panel then clear your cookies. Restart IE come back and see if that clears up the problem.
                              Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                              - Unknown
                              I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                              - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                              - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Working...
                              X