is anyone else having this problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is anyone else having this problem?

ok when i sign in and there is a pm waiting for me, if i click on "view pm" (or what ever it says) it will bring me to the pm and all is good... but when i am done replying to it and try to go and view the new post from the last time i loged in all of them are gone... its like there was no new posts... anyone else have that problem? it has happend to me about 6 times now i keep on forgetting it dose that and as soon a i click "view pm" then i remember lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

never heard that one....I have mine set to view in different window though
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Yeah mine does that sometimes, if I log off and log back on, it erases all the new posts when I hit the New Posts button, but it only does it sometimes.:dontknow:
      '90 LX

Comment

Originally posted by wybnrml View Post
        Yeah mine does that sometimes, if I log off and log back on, it erases all the new posts when I hit the New Posts button, but it only does it sometimes.:dontknow:
        logging off....yes....happens all the time
        89L Silver EFI auto
        91GL Green Auto DD
        I will sleep when I die!
        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

same here, what i do when im done replying to post i hit the back button, all the way back to the new post option. and then do my search

Comment

if you just have it open pms in a new window then you do not lose anything....unless you log off and back in.
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            I will sleep when I die!

Comment

i should try that next time...

someone wanna pm me? lol jk...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

this time i hit "view later" and it still did it!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                X