Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtime

All -

We apologize for the downtime we experienced yesterday. We were going out of our minds, probably just as much as you were, without having access to the site.

Our website host was having issues with the server that our site resides on and moved us to another server. That particular server seemed to be having issues with the backup copy of our site, in that the backup was from 2007.

It seems to have been corrected now. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

If you notice any site functionality that isn't working, please post it here.
    Simon - pimptiva.com

you better be sorry! i was so bored i had to spend time with the wife! jk so happy its back thanks for the quick fix!!!

Comment

I was lost
      91GL BP/F3A with boost
      13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
        you better be sorry! i was so bored i had to spend time with the wife! jk so happy its back thanks for the quick fix!!!
        +1
        if I write badly....thanks google translator

Comment

I thought that I'd have to spend time with the family rather than be on here, so I spent extra long at work. Guess I didn't have to! Thanks Simon!

Seriously, I missed this place as well...
          Carz:
          '09 Ford F-150
          '80 Chrysler LeBaron Town and Country
          '80 Volvo 240 2dr coupe

'93 Festiva GL
          225996.9 kilometers = 140428.0 miles on the odometer
          ...and definitely more soon..

Comment

It's awkward... If you check the time on my post, it was yesterday morning... But then the site went back down again after that.

Looks like the host finally got us taken care of, after numerous run around calls between both Brian and I with them. At any rate... We're glad to be back. And with the "change" that we had, we were able to get a backup of the old site, which will let us bring back a ton of old content that was lost.
            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Thanks for git-nr-fixed. I was beginning to think my cell bill was going to escalate. I tried to use my time wisely...LOL
              91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
              82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
              85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Yea a whole day...I almost developed a twitch!
                The new keeper of Uncle Fester!! 88 5-speed, efi, now with ac!
                1988 LX ~sold~
                1992 Blue GL auto, ac ~sold~
                2008 Nissan altima 3.5sl loaded <lease returned>
                1996 Nissan maxima <sold>
                2002 ford f350 crew cab short bed diesel

Just remember, it could be worse, you could have a fork in your eye!!

Comment

It really does make you realize what life would be like without the friendship and support of the other members here. Thanks for the "runaround calls".
                  In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                  There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

I was like a herion addict going through DTs! Good job guys! Glad its back up again.
                    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                    - Unknown
                    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                    - Bumper Sticker

Comment

I'm glad it's back up. I kept coming over to the computer to log on, and kept forgetting the site was down, it has become a habbit to log on every time I'm on the computer.
                      '90 LX

Comment

Havent noticed being that I was in school haha

Comment

I'm glad its back up I actually had to post at clubprotege for answers instead of lurking.
                          I'm disapointed the site was down but it kept me from putting a fs thread on the tin_can

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                          92 GL - parts car
                          97 aspire - parts car
                          87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                          http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                          Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

bro dont sell the tin can!! trust me ive been in your position with my swap and hearing that others are having so much fun with their b8 swaps keeps me goin. just stay with it bro im right along with you!!

Comment

i was also having dt's lol
                              Last edited by 91blufestiva; 04-13-2010, 11:47 AM.
                              -Josh R

Comment

Working...
                              X