• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just chatting it up on the spreadsheet chatroom
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

ejp2fast I saw you start to add info and then deleted it and hauled out of there, whats up?
      91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Come on people, even if you can just provide a dirty old couch for a stranded festy driver to crash on for a night you should fill out a row on the spreadsheet!
        91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Just signed up
          Chuck
          Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
          If money will fix it, it's not broken
          91 GL -Ol' Rusty
          93 GL - Lil Red
          91 L - Tweetystiva
          http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
          http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

What ever happened to Google Lattitude? Used to be able to see your Gmail contacts' location Through tower triangulation or gps if they had the application running on their smartphone. That would be extremely helpful in any situation. Anybody have it on their phone or know what happened to it?
            -Donny
            -1992 Festiva GL
            B6D/E-series.
            -1991 GL
            BP/Broken E-Series. Working on G transmission.

-2011 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

About to add my info- I know I haven't donated yet but I will be soon now that I have a decent job

Also anyone ever here of Google Wave... I have invites left for that if anyone wants to join it. https://wave.google.com/
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
              The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Alas I have found it! Looks like it works with at least any smartphone with Internet. Here are some screenshots of me and Bhazard on the map.

-Donny
                -1992 Festiva GL
                B6D/E-series.
                -1991 GL

-2011 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                  Another thing those of us with google accounts can do is add each other to our google contacts and use latitude to share our location. You dont necessarily have to have a gps enabled phone with google maps and latitude, just set a permanent location in latitude on your computer. That way all the google contact info is right there. And those of us with google maps on our phone can just enable the latitude layer and theres all your festiva buddies.
                  91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Oops! Would have noticed if yours included pretty pictures like mine. Lol
                    -Donny
                    -1992 Festiva GL
                    B6D/E-series.
                    -1991 GL

-2011 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Yup cool spreadsheet, if anyone is stranded in Hawaii, look me up.

Comment

collegeboi, I might just have to get stranded in Hawaii so you can provide me with food, shelter, and college chicks lol!

Comment

I updated the map from the spreadsheet. It's coming along really nice! I'm going to see if maybe we can get pictures on there of our avatars/Festivas to better identify everyone.

As of 6/18/2010, the link to the updated map is here:

Make a pin map from a list of multiple locations, use addresses, postcodes, or coordinates. Free hosting for your own interactive map locator.

I need a mod to give me access to edit my original post (now and in the future, if possible). If not, someone popping in here occasionally to update it with the most recent links and info.

Comment

I'm glad this was finally started - I know I've personally had a Festiva Rescue Mission and coulda used a list like this to find someone near Cinci instead of having John drive from Bridgeport.

Originally posted by FB71 View Post
                            I have a suggestion to prevent abuse of this system. Benefits are guarranteed to be extended to 'members', perhaps those who have contributed $10/year to the forum. All other requests for assistance will be filled at the discretion of the volunteering members. Only those who are 'members' would have access to the full list of providers. Thoughts?
                            I completely agree - a small fee would detur the abuse of the said system.
                            P.S. no guarentees I will be pleasent with you on the phone at 1:30 in the morning when your wondering if those hubs you picked up at the junk yard will work with slight modification.

Yes, everyone needs a google account, they own the crap out of yahoo and the like.

Ive kinda taken up the task of editing and keeping the list "neat" and overall doing things to it I see fit. As long as the 'owner' doesnt mind. Kind of an OCD thing.
                            Hope you don't mind - I made some functional modifications
                            I froze the heading row and added a help bar on how to sort by state for those that aren't as excel savy - I also added a Time Zone section so people can consider different time zones if calling early or later in the day for assistance.
                            I tried to paste a conditional format into the time zone column where it would pull your city and state from the two cells you entered and auto fill but the spreadsheet didn't like it
                            Last edited by Festiva_tunner; 06-18-2010, 12:57 PM.

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                            92 GL - parts car
                            97 aspire - parts car
                            87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                            http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                            Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Map is looking great. Would definitely like to see some cool avatars vs. the the letter "F" that I am though.
                              -Donny
                              -1992 Festiva GL
                              B6D/E-series.
                              -1991 GL

-2011 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

I think the Time zone section is going a little overboard. I personally wouldn't call someone for help that was so far away that the timezone would even be an issue. I think this needs to be stressed that this is for "emergencies" only.

My $.02 take it or leave it...

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

Working...
                                X