Design Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design Update?

I know I am a newb here so I don't want to cause trouble or step on anyone's toes, but I have to say, this forum could do with some prettying up.

I'm not an expert however do have a pretty solid background with web design & a little experience with these forums also.

I'm not talking an overhaul or anything that will throw people off, but im willing to try some things out if interested
    1979 Civic - Work in Progress http://myhondafestish.tumblr.com/

I agree, other forums show us up in designs,
    :cry_smile: RIP. 91 Ford festiva BP swap

1990 Mazda Miata BP swap, 99 trans, 3.9 Torsen rear end, Mazdaspeed6 k04 turbo on 15 psi.

Comment

I like it the way it is but change is always good (that's why I'm not married anymore XD)

Comment

Only thing car related I have up that I can show right now as an example of my work is http://bejj.com/auto/ It's still in progress but it does have a ford up top

Comment

I kinda like it. Basic and to the point like our cars.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by anomoly40 View Post
            I kinda like it. Basic and to the point like our cars.
            X2
            "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

This forum has no design or direction though, it's straight out of the box with the header graphic added.

It can still be simple, basic etc but with some design elements too..

Comment

you start adding moving pics and flash animation and we will have complaints of the site being slow. The person heading up the site has a very good working knowledge of web design and the owner knows what he wants. If they want it changed then they will change it.
                "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                89L Silver EFI auto
                91GL Green Auto DD
                There ain't no rest for the wicked
                until we close our eyes for good.
                I will sleep when I die!
                I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

hrmm okay...

I was just offering to help if it was wanted or needed. Seems it's not, so that's okay with me.

Comment

Maybe even just some color changes would be cool just to change it up a bit.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Originally posted by rakfint View Post
                      hrmm okay...

I was just offering to help if it was wanted or needed. Seems it's not, so that's okay with me.
                      not that the offer is not appreciated..... just stating what I know.
                      89L Silver EFI auto
                      91GL Green Auto DD
                      I will sleep when I die!
                      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
                        Maybe even just some color changes would be cool just to change it up a bit.
                        Before the change over we used to have I believe 3 different color choices you could choose. I am not sure but I think for the money and space we are currently using we have lost some of that ability.
                        89L Silver EFI auto
                        91GL Green Auto DD
                        I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
                          Before the change over we used to have I believe 3 different color choices you could choose. I am not sure but I think for the money and space we are currently using we have lost some of that ability.
                          Eh not worth paying extra for color choices :p I'll just invert my screen ha!

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

control option command 8!
                            -Zack
                            Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

How'd ya know I was on a mac! ha *unless it's the same fore pc :p

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Working...
                              X