FS Forum Prefix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Forum Prefix

Since some people can't seem to get the rules of the For Sale forum down... We've added a "prefix" dropdown that will automatically add the correct posting code to the beginning of your post.

Please use this feature instead of manually entering the prefixes in as your title. The forum will require you to select a prefix before you can post.

Enjoy!
    Simon - pimptiva.com

Good Stuff
    Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

Nice job guys! That is a great way to get the stuff right! Whoever thought of it should get 1000 rep. points!
      The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
      89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

I don't think my rep points can get any higher...
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by doylerl View Post
          Nice job guys! That is a great way to get the stuff right! Whoever thought of it should get 1000 rep. points!
          I actually wondered why it wasn't done a long time ago since it seems to be important.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike McKown View Post
            I actually wondered why it wasn't done a long time ago since it seems to be important.
            I'm sure it was because the admins believed we were all smart enough to read and obey the few simple rules they asked of us.
            The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
            89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

I'm sure it was because the admins believed we were all smart enough to read and obey the few simple rules they asked of us.
              Reading.... What's that?
              1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

^ +1
                If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
                Mark S.

Comment

I'm sure they are very disappointed with us....

And for good measure....:blob8:
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I must say it makes it simplier (if it wasn't already simple enough to just follow the posted rules). I still reread the rules everytime I post in the FS/WTB section just so I can make sure I'm still doing it right.
                    Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
                    89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
                    Projects in the works:
                    84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

I made that remark only because of all the internet forums I'm on that have a classified section, this forum is the only one that requires special punctuation to sell something.

I just never understood the reason for it other than that's the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike McKown View Post
                        I just never understood the reason for it other than that's the rules.
                        It helps to clarify that it's an item for sale or such, so that time isn't wasted by people who would be uninterested in the item(s), as well as draws people to it who are. Because the main page shows top threads, you don't necessarily know what items are for sale if you click there until the thread opens.
                        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

^^ x2

I hate going to the For Sale section of the Mustang forums when looking for parts because you have to dig through endless threads trying to fiure out if it's FS or WTB.

Example, I'll be looking for a set of cams. Someone will have a listing only labeled "4.6 SHM Cams". I open the thread only to find that it's just a WTB, not a FS. It can get annoying after a while and takes much longer to find stuff.
                          If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                          Zulu Ministries

Comment

I've seen on other forum where they have a section for WTB and a section for FS, it helps keeps things organized too

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                              I've seen on other forum where they have a section for WTB and a section for FS, it helps keeps things organized too
                              Like that idea!
                              Still need the prefixes for the mentally challenged though.
                              and maybe a third for eBay, Craigslist, etc.
                              '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                              '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                              '92 Aqua parts Car
                              '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                              '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                              Your holy ghost will not save you.
                              Your God plutonium will not save you.
                              In fact...
                              ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Working...
                              X