No announcement yet.

cant access pm's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haaaa....Chuck Norris and Jean Claud have been casted for the next expendables move...they are trying to get Travolta and Nicholas Cage too.
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
      read the links I posted....they are to the answers as to why it is happening.
      From one of those links explaining the situation.
      Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
      Sorry guys... Until we get the site updated to the newest version of VB and transferred onto a new host with some more space... You may see this from time to time.

Now would be a great time to hit that Donate link at the top of the page and send some support to your favorite Festiva site.
      How much do we need to raise for the upgrade. I have donated in the past. I am on here alot and I feel it is very worthwhile to do so. Perhaps we could have a section to show a goal to shoot for in donations. We could see progress to date and it may encourage more to give as we strive to reach the goal. I'm just tossing out ideas. Not trying to make more work. I know someone would have to monitor it. Maybe even if it was only updated monthly or bi-monthly...again just ideas.
      '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
      '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
      '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
      '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
      '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
      '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
      '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Originally posted by David88 View Post
        From one of those links explaining the situation.

How much do we need to raise for the upgrade. I have donated in the past. I am on here alot and I feel it is very worthwhile to do so. Perhaps we could have a section to show a goal to shoot for in donations. We could see progress to date and it may encourage more to give as we strive to reach the goal. I'm just tossing out ideas. Not trying to make more work. I know someone would have to monitor it. Maybe even if it was only updated monthly or bi-monthly...again just ideas.
        might not be a bad idea....Simon is looking into options and costs and we will be proceeding from there after talking with Brian.....nothing at the moment is out of the question.
        89L Silver EFI auto
        91GL Green Auto DD
        I will sleep when I die!
        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Cool! Thank you guys. I just hit the button.
          Last edited by David88; 09-15-2011, 09:38 PM.
          '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
          '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
          '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
          '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
          '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
          '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
          '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Any donation helps... $1 or $100... I know 25HP appreciates anything that comes in through donations to keep this place running.
            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

geneva. thanks for the PM's but I keep getting the error message. blank white screen with refresh, go back, go to FF.com, etc. It's not letting me into my notifications, pm's, send any messages, get into user cp, and I can only read whatever it is in my email as I get notifications there. stinks. at least threads and posting works. will have to wait a little while. I'm pretty familiar with user cp so if I have any issues I'll let you know. thanks for the help

edit>> database error
              Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

worked just a bit ago and is down again....comes and goes. Hopefully we will be able to remedy that soon.

edit--- I see we can send them but can not open received ones...nice.
                89L Silver EFI auto
                91GL Green Auto DD
                I will sleep when I die!

Comment

I deleted all of my sent messages today and a bunch of inbox messages but I doubt that hurt anything. lol

I'm still having the issues. nothing; user cp or notif or messages. oh well. patient here

thanks
                  Walth

Comment

no....it is the server being to loaded....we have to move it or buy more space....we are working on it. It will be okay soon I am sure. It always goes away after a while.
                    89L Silver EFI auto
                    91GL Green Auto DD
                    I will sleep when I die!

Comment

cool cool
                      Walth

Comment

Working...
                      X