Can't submit feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't submit feedback

I bought an item and wanted to post positive feedback since he threw in some extra stuff and helped explain everything i had to do.. but it keeps saying deal url is invalid with that optional line blank, or filled in.
    2008 Kia Rio- new beater
    1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
    1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
    1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
    1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
    1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
    1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
    1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

hmm...did he post in that thread or vice versa? basically both being present in the same thread...maybe even the same page.

maybe you could try going to that thread, finding them, clicking the name and then send pm or something and then try it?

or try tricking the system? that's really weird...
    Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

I don't get it tho, it says that's an optional field so why do I even need to put anything there?
      2008 Kia Rio- new beater
      1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
      1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
      1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
      1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
      1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
      1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
      1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

very good point...idk man. I left feedback a couple times last week w/o issues and plan to leave more here soon
        Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

From the settings that we have setup... The URL field is optional, so you should be able to leave it blank.

If you do not leave it blank, then in that thread, you or the person you are leaving feedback for needs to have created the thread. The thread also must be in the For Sale forum itself, no threads outside of that forum are allowed.

So - Just to get this clear... You're leaving feedback on for a member... You're leaving the URL field blank, and that's it? Has this member left feedback for you? And if so, when was that? There are also settings for that.
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
          X