Searching for information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for information

Sometimes when looking for festiva related stuff I am tempted to ask a question but knowing better I try using the search function, though even then i have tried many times and failed many times at finding what i'm looking for.

I remembered there is this other place where a lot of information can be found.

Just use generic terms and a lot of times you will find many bits of information. Maybe in the future i'll create something for the forums here but as of now just refer to the site below

!Caution this link will take you to a site outside of FordFestiva.com but I deem it 99% safe!

http://goo.gl/bRCTS

PS it may not be 100% true info but it is accurate 90% of the time. It's a good place to start, once you find the info you are looking for it's easy to double check it elsewhere.
    < Teaching myself about cars with a Festiva >
    << So I'm here looking for help and support >>

One problem with the searches is that you can't search for a three-letter word; has to be four or more letters. So a search for "gas cap" would be fruitless. In cases like that, I do a more general search, but try to limit it to the part of the forum I think will give the best results, like Repair Help or Custom Audio for example.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

current setting is for 2 letter words
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

What do you mean 2 letter words? I tried searching BP and found nothing. Or am I confused? (Probably lol)
        < Teaching myself about cars with a Festiva >
        << So I'm here looking for help and support >>

Comment

Yeah... I'm looking into it. When I search gas cap, it's got nothing too... Even though it's above in this thread.
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
          X