Unable to access my user profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to access my user profile

I was trying to find a thread I started; and found when I click on "Welcome, 'bobstad' " in the upper right hand corner of the web page, this takes me to a web page not associated with fordfestiva.com.

Explaining there has been some sort of malfunction already reported to the website owner. Who I'm supposed to contact if this persists. Which that has now, trying repeatedly to make the link work normally.

I was thinking about donating a little lately, even though not often at the website recently; so maybe a heads up about that in some way.

I've noticed my computer has been acting a little kinky lately, so maybe that's the problem; though the rest of the website seems to work okay.
    Last edited by bobstad; 10-30-2011, 07:04 PM.
    '91 Festiva L/'73 Windsor Carrera Sport custom

(aka "Jazz Bobstad," "The BobWhan," etc.)

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

The following is the text I get, on the page clicking on "bobstad" takes me to:

Database error
    The FordFestiva.com Forums database has encountered a problem.
    Please try the following:
    Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
    Open the www.fordfestiva.com home page, then try to open another page.
    Click the Back button to try another link.
    The www.fordfestiva.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

Comment

Well; I just got the link to "bobstad" to work; on the list of new threads on the General Discussion page.

Now I'm where I want to be, so after I've done my business I'll check to see if I can also connect more normally too.

Comment

It happens every once in a while. I believe when they are updating and or changing stuff within the site. Anyway, if you wait a bit it should be up and going again for you. It is not an issue with your computer but the site itself.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
        The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Now things are working normally: Still curious though, what happened?

Comment

tanx

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
            It happens every once in a while. I believe when they are updating and or changing stuff within the site. Anyway, if you wait a bit it should be up and going again for you. It is not an issue with your computer but the site itself.

phew! I thought homeland security had identified me as a terrorist or something?

And, I finally got to use the green icon with the toothiest grin. Way cool.

Comment

1. This is the wrong forum to post this thread in... That's what News & Support forum is for.

2. As said... It can be for many reasons... the database could be having a problem, updates, etc. Typically it'll fix itself if you give it 10~ minutes or so.

We're working on getting it corrected long term. Please be patient.
              Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
              X