Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My photos are so little; other's so big?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My photos are so little; other's so big?

I guess I must have the wrong sort of computer gear, to be able to have a nice big picture when I post; instead of the thumbnails I get?

I have also never had much luck with the photo-sharing websites.

Not exactly "good bye cruel world" misery, yet; but, there is that proverbial straw and this camel already packs a few bales of those.

SSDI/SSI assistance income is meant for torture of people like me, is what I think of the way that often plays out. Good idea when instituted during the depression of the 1930s; though like many things in life, corrupted by right-wing reactionaries.

Didn't mean to smear this thread into the arena; just an aside I couldn't resist.
    '91 Festiva L/'73 Windsor Carrera Sport custom

(aka "Jazz Bobstad," "The BobWhan," etc.)

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

What?

EVO deck'd out with Bruce Lee
    First time owner
    89 L carb'd - white / still needs work
    Bought for mpg and only paid $250

Comment

Not the brightest bulb ever screwed.

Originally posted by jbuck1975 View Post
      What?

I'm confused?

I was wondering if there is a way I could post pictures that are large, instead of the thumbnail ones I've been doing.

What's an "EVO"?
      '91 Festiva L/'73 Windsor Carrera Sport custom

(aka "Jazz Bobstad," "The BobWhan," etc.)

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

Comment

EVO is my phone

First time owner
        89 L carb'd - white / still needs work
        Bought for mpg and only paid $250

Comment

I use photobucket. You can size your pictures to several sizes and its easy.
          Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
          93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
          01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

I just use my phone what I done was save pictures to albums on this website then view your. Picture underneath it it will have your pics url copy it then got and when u post it juss copy and paste just as u do on your sig and your set
            89 festiva all of a mighty 1.3 Tha Black Bullet and good ole casper got casper when I was 15 and loved em ever since

Comment

[IMG] http //i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/moovin/11-29-09_1631.jpg[/IMG]
              There will be codes to choose from you want the IMG code like above, then it will make the picture when you copy paste in your post. I put some errors in the one above so I hope it wont make a picture and you can see what it looks like.
              Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Working...
              X