Craigslist Thread in the Marketplace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist Thread in the Marketplace

I think we should have a stickied thread in the marketplace for Craigslist posts. It seems like all of the [CL] threads are just "Look at this, it's cool." There's nothing wrong with that but I think we could clean up the section a little bit with a dedicated CL thread. Yes? No?

yea thats a good idea

Comment

Good Idea!
      -Josh R

Comment

no thread needed...we have rules that need to be followed and all would be fine....particularly this one....

11.) LISTING items for sale
        A.) If you are selling an item, it should be listed in the For Sale forum. (This means anything you are personally selling, or selling for a friend, etc. - this includes Festiva and non-Festiva related items)

B.) If you are posting items that you have found on Craigslist, EBay, etc. Please follow these guidelines:
        If the item is Festiva related, it should be listed in the For Sale forum.
        If the item is NOT Festiva related, it should be listed in the Off Topic forum. Please do not abuse this.
        "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
        89L Silver EFI auto
        91GL Green Auto DD
        There ain't no rest for the wicked
        until we close our eyes for good.
        I will sleep when I die!
        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

2008 Kia Rio- new beater
          1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
          1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
          1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
          1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
          1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
          1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
          1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Working...
          X