No announcement yet.

fellow member lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Very sad. We exchanged texts, but never met up. Rest in peace friend.
      Last edited by David88; 05-23-2012, 06:59 AM.
      '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
      '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
      '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
      '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
      '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
      '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
      '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Terrible news...Happy trails to you brother, see you on the other side
        97 Aspire w/K03 turbocharged b6 SOHC
        CoolingMist Varicool II Meth injection
        Phantom gripped and cryo'ed 5 speed

Comment

Shocking to hear. Didn't know him well, only met him a couple of times, but a very charismatic and likable guy. RIP Kemp.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Very sad news. I never had the priviledge of meeting him in person, but I always enjoyed his contributions to this forum. Prayers go out to his family.
            Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
            04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
            62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
            Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

so sad rip
                Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
                  And the time at the St. Louis meet when we are all in a Chinese restaurant and Kemp in his best rendition of a Chinese proprietors broken English loudly announces "you been here four hours. You go home"! I think that was a line from some movie.
                  Classic Kemp.
                  I will miss him!
                  I was there that night and it's the way I remember him too. Always something crazy going on when he was around. I only met him a few times, but will surely miss seeing him on the forum.
                  1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
                  1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
                  Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
                  website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

I'm at a loss for words, we will miss him.

-Scott
                    Aqua 93 L
                    Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
                    White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this news. This is not the way I wanted to learn his real name. Rest well, sir.
                      In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

I didn't know him well, but met him at a meet somewhere along the line and bought parts here and there from him. Its always sad to see a fellow member go, much less one that was a great part of the community. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. RIP.
                        89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                        2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                        1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

My condolences and prayers for Kemp, his family and friends. You shall be missed.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2
                          Ian
                          Calgary AB, Canada
                          93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                          59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

damn. Kemp bought DJ's Techno from me a few years back. Great guy. This sucks.
                            Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                            Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva_tunner View Post
                              Not sure how many of you were touched by Kemp Pond through any of the events but I thought the community members that had should know. I recived a call from Alicia (those that knew Kemp know the connection) late tonight, she didn't know all of the details but saddly the news was Kemp died on his motorcycle tonight in the city.
                              Did not know Kemp. Our posts passed each other like ships in the night. However, there is some connection to his death (at 30-1?). I almost died on a cycle at age 31. My deep hurt is given to those who loved him.

I loved the freedom of the cycle, as I'm sure he did. Saw about 2/3rds of the U.S. on my bike.... at least the outline of it & a fair amount inside the lines. Hope he saw as much, or more on his bike, of this country(maybe more) as I did.

Praise to Him, that Kemp now has real Freedom.
                              Last edited by litesong; 05-23-2012, 09:51 AM.

Comment

RIP

I met Kemp and Alicia at a meet in Galene Ill, after we were introduced and visited for a while Kemp said he was going to change the rear wheel bearing, he mentioned maybe it was a bad bearing, Alicia calmly said it was probably his aggressive driving, little did i know this was a repair he had done at other meets. Viya con dios.

An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Working...
                                X