Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so ive tried setting my avatar pic and it wont download. says upload failed or something. also how do u set those pics that are at the end of every post?
    93 L plus 5 speed, custom herculined paint job, custom billet grille

well it looks like i finally figured that out, but how to make it smaller?

Comment

well...you are not setting an avatar pic...those are over by your name. That pic is like a signature pic. It needs to be sized if you want to leave it. I do not know how to do the banners and such that others have. If you just want a pic in you sig....you need to use a service like photo bucket to size it and then link it.
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

right, i know that the avatar pics are by the name. but it wont let me set them, it says upload failed. but i was also trying to figure out how to resize the image. im using photobucket, just still new to this kind of thing is all.

Comment

I understand the new thing...but you cant just through a full size pic in a sig....you need to make that. You are probably just using the wrong link for the avatar. I will see if I can remember how to do that one.
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

uggh its either huge or tiny

Comment

you need to choose a smaller size in photo bucket for the pic size. Please do not leave the pic there when you see it is huge like that.
              89L Silver EFI auto
              91GL Green Auto DD
              I will sleep when I die!

Comment

ive been messing with it for an hour, its small now. but i guess im stupid cause i cant figure it out.

Comment

Ah, just mess with Photobucket some more. You'll figure it out.
                  Is the fail download you speak of, is that when you are trying to load to this site?
                  Usually the fail message is because the pic is to big.
                  480 x 620 is the largest that should be loaded.
                  Good luck!
                  Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                  Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                  Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                  Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                  http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

For the Avatar pic it must be 80x80 or smaller. Should be able to resize it using photobucket, I think they even have a preset size you can use for it that is already 80x80 specifically for avatars.
                    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

save it to computer and resize in paint --> image tab --> stretch\skew --> under stretch put in like 50%, if still to big do the same thing until desired size then save then upload to photobucket.
                      Last edited by RhodeStiva; 08-17-2012, 08:00 AM.
                      ;
                      www.facebook.com/rhodestiva ;
                      rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
                      http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44851
                      http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=419
                      '92 Festiva L M/T
                      '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

I use photobucket and Irfanview. I like Irfan view for resizing pics. It's a free download program...pretty easy to use.
                        '88 Festiva L, stock carby engine (with exhaust upgrade), 4 speed tranny. Aspire Struts and Springs, Capri 14" wheels, interior gutted, battery in back

'92 Geo Metro XFi

'87 Suzuki Samurai

'85 F150, modded 300cid

Comment

okay guys thanks for all your help ive got it figured out now.

Comment

Working...
                          X