• Show
Clear All

• I posted a how to

I posted a how to and it vanished!

Even the picture attachment is gone!

Where did it go?

This was a "how-to"?.....

You will need 2 of these...

2 of the will set you back $30 with the shipping, if you have a local car audio/alarm store you may do better.

Since the shipping is a flat fee of $10 pick up 3 and have one ready for the cooling fan.

The wire colors are of the cars harness, connect them accordingly to the 2 relays.

This diagram is for a fuel injected 1989 Festiva L yours is probably the same.

In the future you can use cheap relays if you need one...

To me, this just told people what they would need, without being clear as to WHY they would need it (which comes across as spam BTW) and you posted it in the garage section which is meant for build threads...... does that answer your question as to why your thread disappeared?

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I gave the wiring diagram which I figured would be self explanitary.

I also figured you know if the fuel pump relay is bad... Rocket scientist not needed to figure if it's good or bad.

I needed one, seen the price, looked at the schematic and engineered a fix from low cost comon parts. I thought I would share it.

It's been on my PC for over a month and that does not do anyone any good.

Comment

I do not work for the company listed, It was about the cheapest source of the relay and plug.

My business in in UAVs at home and automotive electrical at my day job

Comment

Ok? so even with saying that, it was still posted in the wrong section

I'm getting tired of always moving threads to the proper sections, so when i see what looks similar to spam AND being in the wrong section, it just disappeared

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
            Ok? so even with saying that, it was still posted in the wrong section

I'm getting tired of always moving threads to the proper sections, so when i see what looks similar to spam AND being in the wrong section, it just disappeared
            Agree totally
            "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            There ain't no rest for the wicked
            until we close our eyes for good.
            I will sleep when I die!
            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

That link to dakota digital did not work but dakota digital has a lot of really nice
              products some of us might be interested in. A lot of the products may require
              a relay or two to put a new ?? in. We really like how to's with pictures and often
              that spurs more ideas .. They are fun!
              I am pretty bad at writing stuff up so that it makes sense. Some one is always over
              or around so I have them read it before I post it. Good pictures that are in the
              640 x 480 range help and they are big enough for most stuff and small enough
              we don't have to arrow all over the screen.
              The right sub-forum can be kind of tricky depending what you have . Look at whats there and see if your thread fits in there. Thanks!
              Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

i agree that digital dakota has decent products........ i have one of there tach converters installed in my festiva to run my 4 cyl tach with my V6..... but that had nothing to do with why a black hole came along and sucked up his thread

Comment

Where should I have placed it? It looked about right but I thought it was the best fit...

I don't want to make the enemies list!:eeeeeek:

Comment

Working...
                  X