PM capacity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM capacity?

Is there a higher PM capacity? I now have 256 messages saved. Do I need to worry about this yet? What is the limit?

Thanks,

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Donators get 500. At the bottom of your PM list, it gives you a listing of sent/received/total allowed.
    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Thanks Simon!

Karl
      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

on your " user CP " on the home page it tell total of how many
        ;
        www.facebook.com/rhodestiva ;
        rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44851
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=419
        '92 Festiva L M/T
        '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
          Donators get 500. At the bottom of your PM list, it gives you a listing of sent/received/total allowed.
          Awwww yeaaaa!
          1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

PM capacity?

I'm glad to be a mod then :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
              I donated just recently and once before. What other perks go donors get?

Comment

The perk of knowing that you've helped out the website continue to run another month?

You get access to a special forum, bigger avatars, a custom colored name, and more attachment storage space over regular members. We're working on more perks that'll be announced at some point.
                Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Hey Simon, to bend your ear about space, I notice on Tapatalk, it asks if I want a pic uploaded to be hosted on the site. Can the pics be hosted on the site, is it a problem, are there any restrictions? I bought the premium membership for the donation drive, BTW, if that matters.
                  Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                  Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                  "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Yes and with no commercial interruptions....It's worth it.

Comment

I believe that prompt with Tapatalk hosts on THEIR site and not ours, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Donating and Premium paid memberships (we're going to remove the donate link at some point and use just paid memberships instead) will get you some more storage space on the FF.com server. I can't remember what those amounts are off the top of my head, but it's more than our standard members have.
                      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Tapatalk apparently will host thirty pics. I got that notification last week, since so far I have chosen to host on their site, but it also offers to host on FF.com. So, we do have storage space for pics on here?

Comment

PM capacity?

The pics that go to the site are very small. If you upgrade your tapatalk they will host the images in higher resolution.
                          1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
                            The pics that go to the site are very small. If you upgrade your tapatalk they will host the images in higher resolution.
                            I don't have an option to upgrade.

Comment

Working...
                            X