VBulletin Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VBulletin Upgrade

Just installed the most recent patch for VBulletin, which should resolve some issues with IE9/IE10 compatibility, along with bug fixes and minor enhancements.

The upgrade process itself was a little shaky, but hopefully everything else will be fine now that the upgrade is complete.

If you have any issues, please post them here. (Also - at the same time, we bumped to the newest version of Tapatalk, which shouldn't pose any changes, except some new features).

Thanks.
    Simon - pimptiva.com

Internet Exploder? Do people still use that browser? Nice work though!
    1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

I appreciate your work. Question: the new tapatalk plugin supports push notifications?
      -Zack
      Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

The old Tapatalk plugin supported push notifications... I think it only works on Apple currently though. I've read no updates on when Android will be supported.
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I cant see this post , and I cant post anymore....

Comment

That explains why I lost contact today. I figured some work was being done. Or else the CIA had finally decided to end my happiness!

Thanks Simon!!

Karl
            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
            X