Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just picked up a Festiva on my way home from work today..joined the forum when I got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just picked up a Festiva on my way home from work today..joined the forum when I got

What is the preferred 13" conversion rim using the Festiva hub? . Would like something light but a Google search turned up conflicting information and then I found this place. I will need to run studded M+S on all 4 in the Winter will need two sets of rims.

Lookin good , I like the color
    Only a few and the proud drive Festivas !

Comment

I think the Geo Metro wheels are 13" same bolt pattern?!

Welcome to the forum. These little cars are addicting, your gonna LOVE the gas milage. Is that auto or 5 speed? Don't forget to put your location in your profile!
      Last edited by zoom zoom; 04-26-2013, 10:56 PM.
      2008 Kia Rio- new beater
      1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
      1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
      1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
      1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
      1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
      1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
      1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

one of my festys is running 13s of a late 80s pontiac lemans and the other is running 14s off a suzuki swift. both are aftermarket rims. just mentioned them for bolt pattern.
        Rod

"Confidence is the most important thing you can teach someone... if you can teach them confidence, you don't have to teach them anything else."

1992 truckiva
        1989 festiva lx (mine again)
        1980 triumph tr7 convertible (project)
        1976 tr7 hardtop (parts car)
        1989 dodge caravan turbo
        1975 amc gremlin 4x4 (play toy)

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Looks good. Where you at? You can go to My Profile/About Me and add your location. There might be forum members near you who can be helpful.

I second the 13" Metro rims (found on 1995 and later Metros). Check the JYs.
          Last edited by TominMO; 04-27-2013, 08:31 AM.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
          X