Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see all the time that people missed a certain thread and what not, entirely, for one reason or another.

Somehow I believe that a lot of them just glance through certain forum sections based on interest or need. There is a "New Posts" button at the top left hand of the Forum home page that when clicked will show every post in every thread made in all sections since your last visit. Sounds like a waste of time, but it is actually quicker than randomly looking for anything interesting. I would guess that FF.com has new postings on about 25-30 or so threads on an average day so that is only 1 page of quick glancing to see what you may be interested "new" from that day. I have been gone for a couple weeks at a time before and knew that all I had to do was hit that button and didn't have to miss anything. Allows for very quick updating of what's been going on.

Just makes forum life easier.
    -Bryant

Ok??

I use the new posts button and still miss threads sometimes lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

yeah I do to but less likely. lol I almost missed this one.
      -Bryant

Comment

That "new post" button is nice!!

Comment

and if you click on the "settings" button on the top right, it will show all threads you have participated in/or subscribed to, with new posts.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
          The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Working...
          X