how do I change my signature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I change my signature?

I want to get more accurate about the bicycle I ride, so need to update that information; etc?
    Last edited by bobstad; 10-07-2016, 08:21 AM.
    '91 Festiva L/'73 Windsor Carrera Sport custom

(aka "Jazz Bobstad," "The BobWhan," etc.)

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

Originally posted by bobstad View Post
    I want to get more accurate about the bicycle I ride, so need to update that information; etc?
    Easiest way I found is
    1. Click on HOME
    2. Click on your avatar in the "User CP" in the center box
    3. Click on "Edit Signature" under MY SETTINGS in the boxes on the left side of the screen
    Last edited by 1990new; 10-07-2016, 10:54 AM.

Comment

tanx, 1990new; I've changed the info on my bike, and will post some photos when I have the chance.

I remember there's limited space for a signature, so instead of trying to elaborate I simply changed the 'ten-speed' to 'custom' which has now fifteen speeds; plus upright, instead of the original down style racing handle bars.

A beautiful bike, built using an Italian factory in Mexico; a copy of a French design, with a racing geometry frame, built for touring.

When I have some pictures, I'll also post a link to a bike website; with some threads there about these type of bicycles, too.

R. E. I. sold the same model under a different name, for $140-$150 during the early 1970s; while this was on special for $150 locally, here in Fairhaven in Bellingham when I had a summer job renting a room in a rented student household, while at college in the state capital.

That was fine, $4.44/hour with the USPS when minimum wage was still below $2/hour; a good program for students which later unionization killed.

The fellow in the household who talked me into buying the bike, had a Swiss made ten-speed which cost $600; while the most pricey of the bikes I have went for $450.

Definitely an 'entry level' bike, my own; for expert cyclist quality machines, which some people turn into track bikes. That makes my stomach turn, which when I have photos; will be more understandable. Though the track bike conversions are exceptionally well done, so nice to look at...if you can afford a thousand dollar hooker.
      '91 Festiva L/'73 Windsor Carrera Sport custom

(aka "Jazz Bobstad," "The BobWhan," etc.)

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

Comment

Working...
      X