Admims: I need access to Web site help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admims: I need access to Web site help

Yesterday morning I lost the ability to connect to www.fordfestiva.com. I've checked with my internet provider and am told my home IP address may be blocked for some reason. I can still access the site from other places. Can someone in administration please help me out here?
    Thanks
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Might be best to PM simontuffguy, he's probably the best one to solve the problem for you and a PM will get him an email notification so he "should" respond fairly quickly

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

If it's similar to the issues I've been having, access returns after about 3 days.

Was sending/replying to a PM the last thing you did before blocked?

Comment

Simon fixed things up for me. It was my IP address that had been blocked.
        Ian
        Calgary AB, Canada
        93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
        59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Working...
        X