Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else tired of ff.com looking like the PHPBB homepage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else tired of ff.com looking like the PHPBB homepage?

Maybe it's just me, but I am sooo sick of using the default subSilver style on the board. I experimented yesterday, and found that a few of you hate dark colors. While some did like them including myself. I like the dark colors because it's the only light in my office in the wee hours. And right now it IS bright! It takes about 10mins before my eyes can get used to the brightness.

Hang with me this week peoples.. I am down with the flu so I can't run around infecting my clients or their employees. So I am at home bored as hell. It's raining it's ass off here so I can't work on the Festivas either..

So... I will be playing with colors, buttons etc. When all is said and done, I will leave the subsilver style as the default. The buttons may change so that they are compatible with multiple styles, and it may get weird looking, but don't panic.

its your site, your rules lol knock your self out as far as im concerned lol but I agree with you the color change was cool.

Comment

I liked the dark colors last night, I really hate the blue and silver thats always here. I think anytime our site gets a face lift its a good thing, it shows that the board is still active, and always fresh.

Comment

I think if anything... Let's change the image behind the toolbars here (Like behind Options and Quick Reply, behind the thread Title) so that the text sits on 1 color instead of in between... That means, let's drop that orange/brown color down a little bit and make more blue.

It'll make the text 10x easier to read when glancing at it.
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

just did a new graphic.. with the white text, it's very readable not like any of the other colors I tried with it..

Comment

Hey I'm up for change I just thought I did something.
            It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Change is good.

Comment

OK guys.. look at the new ffdotcom style let me know what you think.

Easy to read, better graphics NOT ALL DARK. I may lighten up the color behind the logo as it looks too gray.

Comment

so far all the changes that have been made, i've liked, including this one

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I am liking it , I can read it in the dark .
                    ------------------------------------------------
                    The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
                    Smart Passion white with H-D interior
                    HD2500 Duramax Chevy
                    Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
                    Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
                    Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
                    Z28 LS1 power 500 +
                    90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
                    It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Im using the default, I like most of it. Not a big fan of the brown and blue header bars, but way better than the default version.

Comment

I dont like the new Icons for new posts & such but hey its your baby do with as you please. I'll deal with it.
                        It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

well I was going for a horizon background for the little cars.. Once I figure our how to create a separate style that won't lose any of our mods, we will have different buttons and headers for each style.

Comment

well, I pulled it off!!! There is no more subsilver.. It is now ffdotcom1 and it is all default. pics, logo, buttons etc.. and all the mods work!!!

Now I can have different button sets and graphics for each style. And still keep our mods etc.. way cool.. 8)

Comment

ooo wow i like ffdotcom 3 thanks man we appricate all the hard work ur doing on the forums
                              2007 Ford Taurus 23-25MPG
                              1976 Chevy Silverado (my toy)
                              1951 Ford Deluxe, being rebuilt

Have an old car truck or tractor? Go here.
                              http://www.aintperfect.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X