Trader rating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trader rating

Ive seen a trader rating system on other forums, its a rank that goes under your avatar and people can leave feedback. I think its a cool system, would it be hard to implement here?
    89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
    RIP 90LX

dunno if we can get that here but we do have a sticky at the top of the for sale/wanted forum that serves the same purpose...
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Re: Trader rating

Originally posted by stefan
      Ive seen a trader rating system on other forums, its a rank that goes under your avatar and people can leave feedback. I think its a cool system, would it be hard to implement here?
      I've seen it too, & would like it to be implimented if at all possible.
      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Im preety sure its possible. the forums ive seen it on all look the same/ use the same software
        89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
        RIP 90LX

Comment

I know that corral.net (ford mustang forum) uses it. It is quite helpful to tell who you can trust to deal with and who you can be skeptical of. It is also quite easy to use. Just gives you a piece of mind when buying something from a vendor/private seller online. I say add if you can please!
          91GL, 93L, 91L, 92L
          00 f250- xlt 7.3 6speed 4x4
          88 gtx
          74 torino- enduro car.

Comment

Working...
          X