Radio in 91L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio in 91L

I know this should go in the audio section but fewer people look there since the page is new. Also this topic has probably been mentioned in the old forum but I coulndnt find it there so dont bitch at me. :x

Anyway, my 91L doesnt have a radio...is it possible to put one in (ie. is the nescesary wiring behind the console)? :?:

No... I've put this where it belongs... If EVERYONE posts their issues in here, "just because more people look here" then all the other forums are pointless...

The wiring will be somewhere in the console.

Simon
    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Clarification

OK there "tuffguy"... :shock:

I dont think I made my question clear...my car never came with a radio when it was new...will there still be a bundle of wires for a deck bechind the console if one was never installed?

Comment

yes they will be there.. Festivas are great for plug n play..

Comment

Thanks Dj!

Comment

Console

What is the best way to remove the black plastic cover on the console that surrounds the vents, heater controls, and space where radio would go??? I don't want to rip it off and then have to glue back on.

OK, thanks Kindred!!!

Comment

If you're just taking about the large rectangular piece, there should be two screws at the bottom. Undo those, and the top will snap out with a little love.
              GT

Comment

re:

shit mine didnt even have the screws lol

Comment

Working...
                X